Forum Mock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Mock

There's a new Forum Mock (in case you haven't seen the announcement). Applications are due on the 13th, so hurry up and get 'em in. Hopefully some of us will Co-GM the Bucs together! Let the Thomas/Okoye debate begin!

sig by BoneKrusher

Sent my application, I hope there's gonna be Co-GMs with so many people going to send in for the Bucs Job.

Comment

I sent mine.. Are all you guyz "Forum Mock Virgins" so to speak?

Comment

I did one before, in the application, were you supposed to highlight the moves you made in the mock/mocks you did? That's what I did, now I'm kinda worried I wasn't supposed to.

Comment

You weren't supposed to go into depth.. Did you do the last Forum Mock run by the Moderators. I was co-gm with Eaglez.Fan

Comment

ehh. I dont get along with you all so I would get fired :)

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Didn't do that one, I did one of the user created ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                I did one before, in the application, were you supposed to highlight the moves you made in the mock/mocks you did? That's what I did, now I'm kinda worried I wasn't supposed to.
                You weren't really supposed to...

I'm a relative virgin, because I did the neko4 draft game but it fell apart.

Maybe we can have:

Co-GMs: etk, 24cadillac24
                Assistant: Tampa 2 4 Life (I love u too but the post count hurts)

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
                  ehh. I dont get along with you all so I would get fired :)
                  No, please apply! The more arguing and differing opinions, the better!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
                    You weren't really supposed to...

I'm a relative virgin, because I did the neko4 draft game but it fell apart.

Maybe we can have:

Co-GMs: etk, 24cadillac24
                    Assistant: Tampa 2 4 Life (I love u too but the post count hurts)
                    I don't really mind being an assistant, I knew the post count would hurt me so I tried to make everything else perfect.

Also, what did you guys put as other teams to GM? I just put the NFC South as a whole because I know them the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                      I don't really mind being an assistant, I knew the post count would hurt me so I tried to make everything else perfect.

Also, what did you guys put as other teams to GM? I just put the NFC South as a whole because I know them the best.
                      I put St. Louis because my friend is a huge fan, and I could tell him all my moves. I also put New England because it would be fun to play with 2 first rounders. Then I put Denver, but I forget why....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I put the texans and Bungles for some reason..

We should make a general rule that whoever are (I am sure there will be at least 2 as there usually is) the GM's post any moves they want to do in here so we can hear differing sides of arguments..

Comment

Im still kinda confused to how this works

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Originally posted by -black View Post
                            Im still kinda confused to how this works
                            It is literally like the NFL Draft. Each team as GM's (Head/Co/Assistant, each have varying levels of power) and you draft players accordingly. You can trade between other teams and use draft picks and/or players. Generally there has been a Free Agency to go along with the mocks but because most players are off the market I am not sure if that will happen this time.

Hope that kind of helps.

Comment

I think you should apply -black. If not, I will force you to be an assistant GM.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information