Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**Official Forum Mock Draft Thread**

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
    My AIM is stuffing up again..Can you guys reinvite me
    Your comp rejected it...

    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by etk View Post
      Your comp rejected it...
      I know..I'm not sure what is going on

      Comment


      • #18
        It's computer karma for not even "discussing" Brady Quinn.....lols
        and Chucky wasn't even consulted, sounds like "our" war-room is in disarray?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Merlin View Post
          It's computer karma for not even "discussing" Brady Quinn.....lols
          and Chucky wasn't even consulted, sounds like "our" war-room is in disarray?
          If the Buccaneers pick Brady Quinn in real life I will personally kick Bruce Allen in the genitals.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
            If the Buccaneers pick Brady Quinn in real life I will personally kick Bruce Allen in the genitals.
            LMFAO.....

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
              If the Buccaneers pick Brady Quinn in real life I will personally kick Bruce Allen in the genitals.
              Since we all like to put way too much stock in Draft rumours:

              Per NFL Draft Blitz:

              - Speaking of Quinn, we're being told that it's likely that he would be selected by the Tampa Bay Bucs should he make it to the fourth pick and Georgia Tech wide receiver Calvin Johnson having already been selected.

              If Gruden (the QB guru) sees Quinn as a good enough player to take #4 overall, I would support the pick completely. Trade Simms for a late second/early 3rd, and still take 3 or 4 defensive players on day 1.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Booger View Post
                Since we all like to put way too much stock in Draft rumours:

                Per NFL Draft Blitz:

                - Speaking of Quinn, we're being told that it's likely that he would be selected by the Tampa Bay Bucs should he make it to the fourth pick and Georgia Tech wide receiver Calvin Johnson having already been selected.

                If Gruden (the QB guru) sees Quinn as a good enough player to take #4 overall, I would support the pick completely. Trade Simms for a late second/early 3rd, and still take 3 or 4 defensive players on day 1.
                Like I said, my foot to Allen's genitals.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
                  Like I said, my foot to Allen's genitals.
                  I'll pin him down and you can gas pedal him!

                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by etk View Post
                    I'll pin him down and you can gas pedal him!
                    Can I kick him in the face a couple of times???

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      You guys could car share and save a few dollars as well....lols

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        that trade turned out so well for us, we still got kalil, who we wanted at 35

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          While I dont love either of your first two picks, it all starts in the trenches, and Okoye/Kalil would be huge for the future.
                          Last edited by Booger; 04-20-2007, 10:55 AM.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Kalil is worthless if he's not snapping the ball to Quinn ;)

                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              *Applaudes Chucky & 24cadillac24* for working out such a beneficial trade ;)

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by etk View Post
                                Kalil is worthless if he's not snapping the ball to Quinn ;)
                                Im just giving you a hard time cause I know how much you love Quinn.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information