Favourite Buc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Buc

Just interested to see who is everybody's favourite current player. Mine is Barrett Ruud. I was hoping he would land with the Buccaneers at the beginning of the 2nd round and after hearing him being mentioned as a possible pick of the Pats I was a little worried. The rest is history.

I want to say my favorite young Buc is Alex Smith but he's going to have to start catching passes again and quit being the 6th offensive lineman.

Comment

Chris Simms. Got that Jersey connection.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
      <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
      <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Chris Simms & Tanard Jackson. Cato June is really growing on me because I can't wait to see him in coverage for us.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

This is a weird one for me, as I only became a "Buc specific fan" a couple of years ago.
          I know their are the old favourites, Brooks, Barber etc, and the guys like Sapp and Lynch, but I've never chosen a favourite player as a fan before?

So......looking at who's now on board, (and being a ND fan) I'm hoping Stovall can really show everyone this season what he can do, I'm really excited about Sabby and Black.....and Jackson, along with Sears....hell I don't know???...Go Bucs..lols

Comment

Chris Simms.

Comment

Derrick Brooks is my favourite right now, just cuz he will do whatever it takes to give the bucs a better chance to succeed, plus he owns Michael Vick, and singlehandedly shuts him down. My Favourite of all time is definatly Warren Sapp, i mean how can u not love him

Comment

Derrick Brooks.....for reasons on AND off the field. Class "Seminole" act all the way.

-sig by jkpigskin

Comment

Shevin Smith
                  "If everyone liked the same thing everyone would be after your grandmother."

My Grandfather

Comment

Cadillac Williams
                    Gamertag: OnABoat16 (Games: NCAA 10, NHL 10, Tiger Woods 10)

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                    Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
                    Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
                    A fan of the USF Bulls

Comment

Cadillac and Brooks

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information