Make your prediction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make your prediction

Which WR's stick? Assume we keep 7. Who's on the team, who's shown the door, in your opinion. I think Gage, Ealy, Roby, and Filani are all fighting for 2 spots. I think Ealy is gonna stick. Filani goes to the PS. Last spot is between Gage and Roby. I'm gonna say Roby makes it since Gage, Ealy, and PWilliams are similar players.

On the team:
    Brandon Jones
    Eric Moulds
    Roydell Williams
    Chris Davis
    Paul Williams
    Biren Ealy
    Courtney Roby

Cut:
    Justin Gage

Practice Squad:
    Joel Filani

I will say, though, that it would be nice if we could sneak Ealy onto the PS and keep Roby and Gage. I could see that happening as well if Ealy clears waivers. We'll see.

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
    Which WR's stick? Assume we keep 7. Who's on the team, who's shown the door, in your opinion. I think Gage, Ealy, Roby, and Filani are all fighting for 2 spots. I think Ealy is gonna stick. Filani goes to the PS. Last spot is between Gage and Roby. I'm gonna say Roby makes it since Gage, Ealy, and PWilliams are similar players.

On the team:
    Brandon Jones
    Eric Moulds
    Roydell Williams
    Chris Davis
    Paul Williams
    Biren Ealy
    Courtney Roby

Cut:
    Justin Gage

Practice Squad:
    Joel Filani

I will say, though, that it would be nice if we could sneak Ealy onto the PS and keep Roby and Gage. I could see that happening as well if Ealy clears waivers. We'll see.
    I sort of agree with you -- in that I think it comes down to Ealy/Gage/Filani for the final spot. Really...I don't see anyway that the Titans DON'T keep 7 WRs this year, considering the young (potential/developmental) talent they have there.

What I think WILL happen (NOT necessarily what I think SHOULD happen):
    1. Brandon Jones (starter)
    2. Roydell Williams (starter)
    3. Eric Moulds (veteran leadership)
    4. Chris Davis (special teams' potential)
    5. Courtney Roby (depth)
    6. Paul Williams (potential/developmental WR)
    7. Justin Gage (veteran depth)

Practice Squad:
    Biran Ealy (potential/developmental WR...who I wish we'd keep on-roster)

Cut:
    Joel Filani (not as much potential on offense or, most importantly special teams)

Also...has there been any new news on Givens??? Is he getting IRd or PUPd or even cut???
    Last edited by MicktheGreat; 08-30-2007, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Givens was placed on PUP.

Comment

The last spot is really puzzling. Roby has done nothing this preseason after generating some early hype in TC. I honestly don't know. Then again the 6th-7th WR spot isn't that important unless we think they can develop into something.

Comment

If I were yall...
          Brandon Jones
          Eric Moulds
          Roydell Williams
          Justin Gage
          Paul Williams
          Chris Davis

I like Paul Williams alot from this draft class so i think he'll be very good one day
          Is 6 a good number?

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

as long as chris davis makes it, im happy

Comment

Davis is a lock

Comment

I like:

Brandon Jones
                Eric Moulds
                Roydell Williams
                Courtney Roby
                Justin Gage
                Chris Davis
                Paul Williams

Givens is PUP'd, and when he comes back, we'll cut someone on roster. Ealy and Filani will likely go on PS, and I think Ealy will only be on roster if he consistently outperforms one of the older guys (Jones, Moulds, Williams, Roby, or Gage). After a reporter asked if Vince had any say in which receivers started, stayed on roster, or got released, Fisher stated that the personnel choices will be made by the coaching staff and that a player's opinions don't matter in their choice making. So Ealy and him being practice buddies doesn't hold that much stock.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information