This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
    By the way, I hope Tulloch is the starter at MLB next year. The last few games he's played have been very good. He needs to work on his drops in coverage, but from what I've seen, I think he plays the run better than Fowler. He is quicker to the ball and seems to have really good instincts.
    I definitely agree with you there.

Comment

• IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!

...er, well, technically it'll be in Pittsburgh, but still!

Here's the injury report:

Hopefully Mouton and Washington will be good to go. Cook not participating at all in practice probably means he'll be inactive tomorrow. :(

Looks like Pittsburgh will be without Timmons though, so that's good for us.

I've got an avy bet riding on this with HinesWardJr, and I don't play on losing Sophia Bush!! <333
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Come On Titans!!!!! You Have To Win This Game. The Ravens Are Rooting For You!!!!!
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          Come On Titans!!!!! You Have To Win This Game. The Ravens Are Rooting For You!!!!!
          Lol, thanks R/W/O! Good luck to ya'll in your game too. Who're ya'll playing? The Browns, right? That'd be an easy win. ;)

NFL Capsule - NFL - Yahoo!

TENNESSEE (13-3) At PITTSBURGH (12-4)

8:30 p.m. ET, NBC

OPENING LINE— Steelers by 5 1/2 .

RECORD VS. SPREAD— Tennessee 12-4-1, Pittsburgh 11-8.

SERIES RECORD— Steelers lead 41-30.

LAST MEETING— Titans beat Steelers 31-14, Dec. 21, 2008.

TITANS OFFENSE— OVERALL (21), RUSH (7), PASS (27)

TITANS DEFENSE— OVERALL (7), RUSH (6), PASS (9)

STEELERS OFFENSE— OVERALL (22), RUSH (23), PASS (17)

STEELERS DEFENSE— OVERALL (1), RUSH (2), PASS (1)

STREAKS, STATS AND NOTES— Teams also met in 2005 opener, with Steelers winning 34-7 as Willie Parker(notes) ran for 161 yards in first career start. Steelers would go on to win Super Bowl. … Over the last 10 seasons, the Steelers (100-59-1) owned NFL’s third-best record and the Titans were fifth (96-64). Each made playoffs six times. … Tennessee has won four of last five in series. … Titans QB Kerry Collins(notes) (37,393 yards passing) ranks behind only Brett Favre(notes) (65,127) and Peyton Manning(notes) (45,628) among active QBs. … K Rob Bironas(notes) was cut by Steelers in 2004 before hooking on with Titans in 2005. Since then, Bironas is 109 of 129 (84.5 percent) on field goals to Steelers K Jeff Reed’s(notes) 94 of 112 (83.9 percent). … First regular-season game for Titans since star DT Albert Haynesworth(notes) signed with Redskins. … WR Nate Washington(notes), Steelers’ No. 3 receiver a season ago, signed with Tennessee. He has been plagued by injured left hamstring. … Parker averages 97.2 yards in September, with nine 100-yard games. … Steelers return all but three starters from team that won second Super Bowl in four seasons. New starters are RG Trai Essex(notes) (replaces injured Darnell Stapleton(notes)), LB Lawrence Timmons(notes) (replaces Larry Foote(notes), now with Lions) and CB William ***(notes) (replaces Bryant McFadden(notes), now with Cardinals). Timmons (high ankle sprain) isn’t expected to play and would be replaced by Keyaron Fox(notes). … Steelers have won last six openers and their 38 wins in home openers lead the AFC. … Steelers won nine of final 10 last season, counting playoffs, with only loss to Titans during next-to-last week. … Steelers are 16-3, including playoffs, when S Troy Polamalu(notes) makes an interception. … Steelers LB James Harrison(notes), 2008 Defensive Player of the Year, is second in AFC with 24 1/2 sacks since 2007. Texans’ Mario Williams(notes) has 26.

^END CAPSULE
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• We actually play the Chiefs so we will be ok
            Originally posted by SunTzu_22
            Just let it go RWO.
            We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Game starts like right when I'm getting out of class, so I'll have to hustle home. Usually I'm too cool to run when I'm on campus, even when I'm late for class. But, I'll probably make an exception here.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• its my girlfriends 21st birthday today......:( lol

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                  its my girlfriends 21st birthday today......:( lol
                  Sucks for you my friend. But maybe you can take her to a sports bar

Ha

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Cook and Mouton are officially out for tonight's game. Washington will be active, though.

Slightly apprehensive about whoever the returner will be for tonight's game. Normally, it wouldn't bother me, but ST's play could be a deciding factor in a close game against the Steelers.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Helluva game so far. 2 missed FG's sucks, but aside from that, I'm pleased cosidering the situation.

I'd like to see a few more blitzes with Tulloch/Bulluck. The way Big Ben holds the ball, a delayed blitz would be successful. Also want CJ to get more touches.

Polamalu out for the rest of the game. That's HUGE!
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        Also want CJ to get more touches.
                        X2 X3 X21309812039 :)

Comment

• Brutally obvious that this was Cecil's first game. *shakes head*

Bye bye Sophia... :(

Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Disappointment right there. The missed FG was huge, the blocked FG was huge, but it was the horrible defensive playcalling that cost us the game. Constant sending 4 and dropping 7 into coverage was horrible. I hope Cecil can get this worked out before the next game

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• agreed letting rothburger have all day was total BS, as always for me too more touches for cj please i mean he does not touch the ball enough period

Comment

• :( :( :( :( :(
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information