Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, Sean Payton's play calling has been terrible. So there's a good chance that we won't get exploited, and he'll continue to throw toss-runs and make Bush "dance" between the tackles.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Young seems hell bent and determing to throw the ball successfully against New Orleans...lets hope this is a good thing and not bad...
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

so far so good for vince's passing

Comment

Yeah, but that INT was horrible. Everyone was worried about him over throwing receivers. But he's actually under throwing receivers. Two of those under throws were for INT's, too. Its halftime, and I think we're all gotten the point that Vince can throw. Now its LenDale and Brown's turn to run the ball and get the #1 running offense in the league running.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Michael Griffin is a special teams stud, the 1st round rookie continually finds ways to impact the game in that area.
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Griffin's special teams abilities were a big part of why he was drafted. He's a special teams ace, plain and simple. He returns kicks, blocks punts, and can play gunner. He does it all, and not to mention he can play CB, FS, and SS.

Also, 31-14 :)
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Nice win. Vince came out sharp, but seemed to get a little careless when he threw that INT. He seems to do that from time to time.

You could tell they went into an offensive shell after the forearm issue, but it worked. The big plays on D were great. Bulluck is still my favorite player.

I'm ready to see Griff on the field for the defense.

Can't help but to think what our offense could be with a stud RB. Can Chris Henry be that? Most people would say no. We'll see. But LenDale is what he is, and while effective, we need a dynamic element.

Comment

Goin with old faithful for a while. Clover Jeez throwback

Comment

I love keith Bulluck.... :), VY looked improve as a passer, only bad throw that stood out to me was the pick. White and CB are doing there part, defense made plays off of bad plays.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Honestly, I do believe Bulluck sealed a spot on the plane to Hawaii tonight. Nothing will help him more than a game like this on primetime television.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I love the attention from the media, and also is anyone laughing at the big deal there making at VY throwing 22 passes. Is this a suprise against weak saint secondary, not really LOL....

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Actually, I don't think our offense played to it's full potential tonight. Our defense played great though. Albert Haynesworth should get a big contract if he continues this type of play, and Keith Bullock is doing great. Those two guys are single handedly making our front seven look great, which in turn is helping our secondary since they don't have to cover a player for too long.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I may be reaching a little bit, but Brandon Jones reminded me of Anquan Boldin tonight...
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Falcons at Titans this Sunday.

I think it will be closer than most think, but I believe the Titans will come out on top. Especially since we had the bye week to work on everything, and I don't think the players will take the Falcons for granted. Should be a good one.

Also, I hope Griffin plays this game. I want his physicality on the field.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I think it's time to take the training wheels off our defense and do some creative blitzing against Harrington. It would be good practice, and I don't think Harrington would handle it very well. Blitzing Peyton is one thing, but Joey Harrington is not Peyton Manning.
                                "A lot of people say this and say that about us, but thatís a good thing. We want to keep it low, and we donít want all the hype going with the Tennessee Titans. We want to just keep it low. Yíall just keep talking about us, talking bad about us, so we can just continue to go out there each week and show the whole world what type of football team we are." -- Vince Young

T-minus 1 year until the beginning of the Titans Dynasty!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information