• VY > all

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
      I was hoping to get tickets to this game, but it didn't work out ;(, where was your seat at?
      208, club level. almost right even with the goal line that the game winning td was scored on, had a pretty nice view of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
        208, club level. almost right even with the goal line that the game winning td was scored on, had a pretty nice view of it.
        Lucky! I've been to one Titans game in my life, and it was the Patriots loss at the end of '07 that kept up from the miracle Playoff birth. :(
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• i normally make it out to 5 or so games per year, been to some pretty memorable ones too. was at the kiwi game a couple years back and yes, i stayed the whole game. i was pretty surprised at how the crowd thinned out sunday. pansies.

Comment

• ******* nate washington cut his hands off!

Comment

• Tony Brown is so stupid. And Nick Harper is continually abused. I don't know what Fisher is waiting for to replace him with Rod Hood.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• The thing is our O is playing great while our D....:(

Comment

• Just too many mistakes today. Penalties and missed opportunities are just killers. Somebody get Nate Washington some stickum.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    Just too many mistakes today. Penalties and missed opportunities are just killers. Somebody get Nate Washington some stickum.
                    He needs some of Andre Johnson's sticky gloves...it's AJ's secret weapon!!!

But yeah, Indy is just the better team. Thankfully Pittsburgh lost today, and I don't trust the Jags as far as I can throw 'em, so the Titans still have a slim shot. Have to have all the dominos fall perfect, but it's happened before...twice.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Okay thoughts...

Vince looked good not great but still looks like he is improving each week.

Colts did well limiting the big play but CJ still got some yards. Gotta hand it to the colts they match up well agianst us as far as the run game goes. I feel spoiled feeling down about a 113 yard game.

Nate Washington is a slot reciver. He is quick and all, but it seems the dropsies has followed him from Pittsburgh. I still like him though

Kenny Britt is great. When Gage comes back Nate needs to go to the slot and Britt and Gage need to start.

Tony Brown is an idiot. He is a good DT but I am tired of his dumbass mistakes in crunch time.

When did we forget how to tackle?

Nick Harper is terrible. Cortland shut down Reggie except that one catch and Nick Harper makes an average reciver look like a HOFer.

Keith Bulluck was tripping all over himself. I still love him, he is entitled atleast one bad game.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        He needs some of Andre Johnson's sticky gloves...it's AJ's secret weapon!!!

But yeah, Indy is just the better team. Thankfully Pittsburgh lost today, and I don't trust the Jags as far as I can throw 'em, so the Titans still have a slim shot. Have to have all the dominos fall perfect, but it's happened before...twice.
                        Titans and Broncos in the WC spots will make me very happy.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                        Originally posted by njx9
                        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I missed the Tony Brown mistake...what happened?

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
                          Titans and Broncos in the WC spots will make me very happy.
                          You and me both bruddha!
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                            I missed the Tony Brown mistake...what happened?
                            9 seconds or so left in the 2nd quarter and Tony reaches into a Colts facemask and looks like he is trying to pull a Brandon Spikes. 15 yard penalty and puts them into easy FG range.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                              9 seconds or so left in the 2nd quarter and Tony reaches into a Colts facemask and looks like he is trying to pull a Brandon Spikes. 15 yard penalty and puts them into easy FG range.
                              And we were playing catch-up because of those 3 points the whole second half.
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                                And we were playing catch-up because of those 3 points the whole second half.
                                I think everyone knew Tony Brown was going to cost a game sooner or later. He is like the Flozell Adams of the defensive line.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information