Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Jason McCourty and ATV played great games. However, I am not expecting much from Mouton anymore. How do you- 1) let Mike Williams make a catch (2) let a 6-5 225 pound target run right past you with out getting a hand on him (3) not even notice that the fatass ran right past you????

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• I hope Johnson and Rolle step up the rest of the preseason. I don't want Donnie Nickey or Nick Schommer on the team.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• if jason jones can stay healthy for the full year, he's gonna be a bull. just need him out there consistently

mouton to me is a nickel corner. everytime i've seen him play on the outside, he looks a bit lost. not kicking him to the curb yet.. he's young and it's still early

atv looked like a veteran

hope to get a good look at morgan in at least 2 preseason games

Comment

• Missed the game yesterday unfortunately, but just saw the Johnson injury. This guy can't catch a break it seems. Luckily for us, running back is not a problem area.

Did the first string play often? How did they look?

Comment

• Everytime Pit Bull posts, I imagine the beginning part of the opening theme to Halo is playing while I read his posts.

Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
            Missed the game yesterday unfortunately, but just saw the Johnson injury. This guy can't catch a break it seems. Luckily for us, running back is not a problem area.

Did the first string play often? How did they look?
            Scored a TD on the very first possession. Next go around, VY threw an INT to Josh Wilson (I think) trying to convert a 3rd down. Pretty good play by Wilson, and he had Gage blanketed on a come back route. Normally, VY shouldn't have thrown it, but it was 3rd down and he had to force something. Glad he made the bad throw instead of taking off with it and getting himself hurt in Preseason.

CJ looked good, and so did the OL. Ahmard Hall even made a big play on a screen pass. Took 3 tries for CJ to break the endzone on the goal line, which was the only thing I can rightly criticize.

After that, it was the backups' turn...which wasn't pretty.
            Last edited by TitanHope; 08-15-2010, 05:27 PM.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I concur with the halo theme.

From what I saw we looked ok, ATV needs to start opposite Finny for sure, guy is a straight up baller. LGB will be a beast in the red zone. CJ will have a massive year. Young is looking better than last year. WR's looked serviceable, TE's will do fine, OL beastly.

As for the backups....ouch.

Comment

• i'm thinking mccourty ends up starting opposite finny. he looked pretty good too

Comment

• Guys what's up with Damian Williams? Will he do anything this year? I've drafted him at our own game at the hungarian forums (along with ATV in the 6th round :)) ) and I really hope he'll do something, atleast returning.
                  "Not only is Polamalu the best player in the AFC North, but I feel he's the best defensive player in the entire NFL. No defender in the league combines world-class athleticism, smarts, fundamentals, natural football instincts and the knack for big plays better than Polamalu."

Comment

• Originally posted by tenorx View Post
                    Guys what's up with Damian Williams? Will he do anything this year? I've drafted him at our own game at the hungarian forums (along with ATV in the 6th round :)) ) and I really hope he'll do something, atleast returning.
                    ATV in the 6th Round?!

I don't ever have too high of hopes for WR's. It's a Titans fan thing... But I'm expecting him to return punts and probably work as the Slot/4th WR. I don't think he'll surpass Britt, Washington, or Gage at WR and reports are that Lavelle Hawkins has improved as well. So I'm expecting more from him as a returner than anything, but who knows? Maybe he'll force himself into the top 3.

ATV will probably battle with Ryan Mouton for the #4 CB role.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Cardinals, prepare your butt holes. VY owns Matt Leinart. But srsly, can't wait to see the starters get a whole quarter tonight. Hopefully the backups do better this game.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• LGB gives me a...bonner? What the deuce is a bonner?
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• tulloch is impressive. he's stepping his game up so far this year and if he continues this into the regular season then i think reinfeldt needs to work to retain him beyond this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                            LGB gives me a...bonner? What the deuce is a bonner?
                            Just don't let Derek Fisher tackle your bonner.

Comment

• oh, and paul williams? sigh. please go away.
                              Last edited by Pit Bull #53; 08-23-2010, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• I don't know why Paul Williams was around last year let alone this year.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information