This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    Hmmm, so I'm starting to wonder if a few posters didn't realize my "My team is cooler than yours" thread and posts were nothing more than lighthearted satire about how civilized AFC South fans are towards one another and how we never smack talk on here.

Don't know if I wanna spoil it for them, though.
    Let him have his fun, In fact you should ruffle his feathers just for the heck of it.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• looks like william hayes is back to practicing again. be good to get him back in the fold with the way our d-line has been playing lately. hope he gets some good pt this weekend, i'm a little anxious to see him back in action.

Comment

• The Steelers' NT Casey Hampton and LT Max Starks are also out for the Steelers.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• My friend on facebook is saying there are a lot of Steelers fans at the game today. I figured there would be, I just hope it's not some ridiculous number. I remember going to VY's first start vs. the Cowboys and it seemed like half the stadium was their fans.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Good luck people. Its gonna be a beastly game!

Comment

• We've played like complete dog **** today.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• The defense played out of it's mind. 6 turnovers and they're given up 9 points. A couple were in Titans' territory.

The offense...yeah, total dog ****.

Feels like '07 all over again.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I feel bad for CJ, VY gets NO respect at all and all they do is target him. VY still isn't there and Collins is horse ****. I think this could be a rough year.

Comment

• I tip my hat to the defence.

Comment

• Give the Steelers credit. They're an elite defense, and getting behind early by giving up the return TD didn't do anything for us.

When the opposing team is making turnover after turnover, you can start Charlie Batch and game manage your way to victory. That's what's happened.

And take solace that after 7 turnovers, they STILL couldn't score a TD on our defense.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• i'm pretty confident that will be the best defense we see for the rest of the year. they swarmed us, made the offensive line look like jackasses , made our quarterbacks look like jackasses , and made our coaches look like jackasses.

hats off to our defense as well though, only part of our team that showed up to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                          i'm pretty confident that will be the best defense we see for the rest of the year. they swarmed us, made the offensive line look like jackasses , made our quarterbacks look like jackasses , made our coaches look like jackasses, and TitanHope about to look like a jackass for losing his sig bet.

hats off to our defense as well though, only part of our team that showed up to play.
                          Fixed that for ya, Pitbull.

This was a confusing game, though. I'm still trying to figure out what it means for us and Pittsburgh.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• what i take from it is that our defense is still good, our offense plays too timid to do well against fast, aggressive defenses, and pitt is a better team than we are. the end.

Comment

• Pretty much.

I was stunned that there wasn't a flag on the VY suplex play. You barely graze a QB's helmet, and there's a personal foul called. Yet three Steelers can lift VY off the ground, flip him, and then drive him into the ground while the whistle's blowing and there's no flag?

I was almost sure that James Harrison's knees would've been gone after after they did that. But I guess if Roos and Stewart don't bother showing up to block, then why should I expect them to get angry after seeing their QB get raped?

I think timid could be putting it lightly.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• FWIW and IMO, if Ben was in, the Steelers would have put up more than 19 points. Great game anyways. I'm looking forward to your sig, TH. :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information