This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So uhhh that got ugly quick.

Basically a carbon copy of the 1st game with the roles reversed. We got our asses whipped on both sides of the LOS.

Stewart had his worst game as a pro. Finny finally had an off game. Griffin didn't do too hot.

Vince was bad again despite the good yardage numbers passing and running. I really really really hate our offensive gameplan going into games. We play it so close to the vest and conservative that it forces the QB to be perfect to sustain any offense.

We ALWAYS start off the game running and throwing short. Well guess what? When your RB is slow and you rely on short passes, you have to put together 10+ play drives to score TD's. Can't do that with an inefficient QB. Despite the INT's, he looked alot better when we went no huddle, spread the field out more, and put him in the gun some. He threw downfield more, and he ran more successfully.

We need to get Justin Gage on the field more. God....typing that made me realize how sad our offense is. We need Justin freaking Gage on the field more. Let that sink in.

Comment

• We may not have Haynesworth or Harper tonight...

Also, I hate Merril Hodge...
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Fat Ass strikes again

Comment

• 1st QTR Negatives:

Brandon Jones - Drops a perfect pass that would have definitely been a big play.

Justin Gage - Drops a pass that would have been a 1st Down. We then punt, and its returned for a TD.

Offensive Line - Played bad. Their run blocking was bad. Eugene Amano sucked, and allowed pressure on almost every play. The OT's have done well. The Inside guys not so much.

2nd QTR Negatives:

Eugene Amano - Called for a holding penalty.

Leroy Harris - Called for a holding penalty on a kickoff.

LenDale White - Fumbled in Denver territory, which would have led to points. Then, Denver marches down the field and scores a field goal. That is on LenDale and the coaching staff, since they replaced Chris Brown who was playing very well with LenDale and then he fumbled on his 1st run back.

Cortland Finnegan - Called for a pass interference penalty on a throw that may not have been catchable and allowed Denver to have a 1st Down in the Red Zone.

Roydell Williams - Dropped a pass that would have allowed us to have a 1st and Goal with only seconds left, or maybe even a touchdown.

Its odd. Vince Young is playing great, but the rest of the team is mediocre or worse. Jones made a good catch for a TD, and Scaife had that catch but got screwed over by the officials. Chris Brown did well in the limited time he had. Its time to bench LenWhale for Chris Brown cause he is too slow and can't cut it against this defense, which is a defense that is poor against the run!
          Last edited by TitanHope; 11-20-2007, 12:07 AM.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I think Lendale has actually been pounding the ball well, except for that one fumble. Vince hasn't looked better this season. We just really need Haynesworth back on that line. Also, my god have we killed ourselves with dropped balls. The Scaife play was excusable because the officials blew the call even though it was close just looking at it in real time. However, players like Roydell Williams, Justin Gage and Brandon Jones have shot us in the foot with dropped passes for big gains. That is what has really hurt us. The pass defense has been awful as well, as Reynaldo Hill is getting beaten by Marshall

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• 3rd QTR Negatives

Calvin Lowry - Gave up a TD by going for the PD instead of the tackle.

Bo Scaife - Dropped pass that would have been a big gain.

Officials - Sucked major ass this game.

Chris Davis - Muffed another punt! Luckily we recovered it, but still. He shouldn't return another punt again.

Safeties - Injuries to both Hope and Griffin. Thankfully, they weren't serious.

Brandon Jones - Fumble, but even though Amano recovered it, we lost the 5+ yard game Jones would have had and we went back to the LOS.

4th QTR Negatives

Michael Griffin - Slipped and fell on his butt, which is why Andre Hall was able to run for the TD. Reynaldo Hill also whiffed on the tackle.

Justin Gage - Dropped a pass for a 1st Down.

Ben Troupe - Caught a kick return for whatever reason and tried to return it, and didn't do sqaut with it.

Daniel Loper - Personal foul on a kick off/return.

Donnie Nickey - Personal foul on a kick off/return.

Michael Roos - Gave up a sack, which ended in a loss of 17 YDS.

Eric Moulds - Dropped pass.

Vince Young - INT in Denver territory.

Vince Young - INT in Denver territory.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• That was the single worst prefromance by a group of receivers I've seen in my entire football viewing life. I counted at least five drops and at least two of them would have resulted in points. That is inex-****ing-cusable. All of them, even Bo Scaife, should be running laps around the stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  Michael Roos - Gave up a sack, which ended in a loss of 17 YDS.
                  I didn't get to rewatch that play, but when it happened I was almost positive that was supposed to be a screen pass to Scaife.

Comment

• I counted 6 total drops.

Brandon Jones dropped a perfect deep ball, and probably would have gone all the way or at least get downed in field goal range. That cost us points.

Justin Gage dropped a 1st Down pass, and though it was thrown at bit behing him, he had his hands on it. That would have continued a drive, but instead we punted and it was returned for a TD.

Roydell Williams dropped a pass at the end of the 1st Half, and it would have at least given us a 1st and Goal. That cost us points.

Bo Scaife dropped a wide open pass that would have likely been a 30+ yard gain.

Justin Gage dropped another pass that would have given us a 1st Down.

And Eric Mould also dropped a pass, but I forget how critical it was.

6 Total drops, and 2 cost us points and would have been game changers. Pathetic.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• On the Jones drop, he was about to get creamed by the safety. The only way he scores is if he makes that guy miss, and since he was in a vulnerable position, I think he would have gotten smashed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                        I didn't get to rewatch that play, but when it happened I was almost positive that was supposed to be a screen pass to Scaife.
                        I don't think so. Roos definitely got beat inside by Dumerville, and if it was a screen pass it took a long time to develop. I saw it live, then a replay of it and thats what I gathered from it. If you can rewatch it, I'd like to know what exactly happened.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53
                          On the Jones drop, he was about to get creamed by the safety. The only way he scores is if he makes that guy miss, and since he was in a vulnerable position, I think he would have gotten smashed.
                          That makes little difference. If thats the case, he's either a soft wussy and didn't want to get hit, or he lacked concentration and simply dropped it. He may have gotten hit by a safety, but thats his job and why he gets paid hundred of thousands of dollars. It may not have ended in a touchdown, but it would have been a huge gain, a confidence booster, and a momentum changer.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I thought the biggest play in the game was LardAss's fumble.

Comment

• It was definitely huge. You just can't fumble in the opposing team's territory. That cost us points too. I feel so bad for Vince...
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                I counted 6 total drops.

Brandon Jones dropped a perfect deep ball, and probably would have gone all the way or at least get downed in field goal range. That cost us points.

Justin Gage dropped a 1st Down pass, and though it was thrown at bit behing him, he had his hands on it. That would have continued a drive, but instead we punted and it was returned for a TD.

Roydell Williams dropped a pass at the end of the 1st Half, and it would have at least given us a 1st and Goal. That cost us points.

Bo Scaife dropped a wide open pass that would have likely been a 30+ yard gain.

Justin Gage dropped another pass that would have given us a 1st Down.

And Eric Mould also dropped a pass, but I forget how critical it was.

6 Total drops, and 2 cost us points and would have been game changers. Pathetic.
                                1st Round: DeSean Jackson
                                2nd Round: Limas Sweed/James Hardy
                                3rd Round: Earl Bennett

How's that sound?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information