This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gameday Thread

Discuss anything related to Sunday's games!
    Last edited by Pit Bull #53; 09-19-2007, 09:13 PM.

Let's get it started with the inactives for today's game:

TITANS INACTIVES
    #11 WR Paul Williams
    #21 CB Reynaldo Hill
    #42 RB Chris Henry
    #48 FB Casey Cramer
    #64 G/C Leroy Harris
    #82 WR Biren Ealy
    #90 DT Randy Starks
    #94 DE Bryce Fisher

Starting Lineup Changes
    no changes

COLTS INACTIVES

#25 DB Michael Coe
    #42 DB Brannon Condren
    #54 LB Freddy Keiaho
    #74 OT Charlie Johnson
    #75 OT Michael Toudouze
    #90 DT Dan Klecko
    #94 LB Rob Morris
    #97 DT Quinn pitcock

Starting Lineup Changes
    #50 Rocky Boiman starts at SLB in place of #94 Rob Morris
    #56 Tyjuan Hagler starts at WLB in place of #54 Freddy Keiaho

The team must be pleased with the progress of Corey Simon since Starks is now going on the inactive list.

Comment

Roydell needs to be starting

Comment

guys i hate to say it but vince cost us this game. he needs to quit taking sacks and play a little bit smarter.

Comment

What he needs to do is run more.

There is no one thing or one player that cost us the game. It was an accumulation of mistakes at the wrong time. There were several mistakes. Vince's penalty, Jones' drop, Davis' drop and fumble, the missed 4th down early in the game, the deflected passes that we didn't pick. I can go on and on all day.

We have shown that we can play with teams though. We need to add more playmakers (some may already be on the roster...Griff), but it feels like we are turning the corner.

Comment

Out of town due to a death in the family, so I was unable to watch the game. I like the final score, despite losing. In our past 3 games, the Colts haven't beaten us with a margin larger than a field goal. I hope these are the beginnings of classic games between the two franshises. Also, it sounds like Vince threw much better today, and that Roydell played great. I'm looking for toward the next game with the Colts, one that I can hopefully watch.

Also, two amazing statistics: Vince Young had a higher QB rating than Manning yesterday, and holy **** the Texans are 2-0!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Possibly the best picture I could find taken during the game:

I think I saw that on one of the highlights. That when Finnegan made the pick?
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

VY showed he is heading the right way, but getting sacked on that last drive killed us, one of his biggest problems is rolling and slowing down and then trying to start running again and getting tackled from behind. And as Pitt said Roydell should be starting. We should be able to beat the saints, but there going to be fired up, as should we since this is our first monday night football game since 04, as we lost in a shot out to the chiefs with Volek at QB.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  Possibly the best picture I could find taken during the game:

I think I saw that on one of the highlights. That when Finnegan made the pick?
                  Yeah......

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Fisher sent out his Friday practice report.

I my favorite question/answer:

(on if he felt like he was seeing a glimpse of the future when he watched Vince Young, LenDale White and Reggie Bush in the 2005 BCS National Championship game)

Yeah. We were hopeful to get as many players from that game as we could, and we’ve got three or four of them on our team. I think [New Orleans] has only got one.

Lol! Now if only Vince, LenDale, and Griff can perform as well Monday as they did in the Rose Bowl. We all know how Vince did, but not many know that LenDale had the better day than Reggie, and Griffin had an INT in the redzone. I hope Griff gets more playing time against the Saints.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Double post! Yay!

Here's ESPN's NFL Madden '08 Forecast of the Titans/Saints game.

For those of you who don't know, this is basically a simulation using the Madden video game to predict who will win games. And, as anyone who actually plays Madden knows, most of the computer generated games don't really turn out right. Any team can win, though the higher rated team obviously wins most of the time, and any player can have a huge game. Nevertheless, its pretty entertaining.

Some interesting notes:

-The Saints run for 223 yards against a Titans defense that is only allowing 78 rushing YPG and hasn't allowed a 100-yard rusher all season. I mean, those are Titan rushing numbers.
                      -Vince notches his 3rd game in a row that he's completed 60% or more of his passes.
                      -The Titans' RB's only run 22 times;White 9 times, and Brown 10. Young ran 8.
                      -Our secondary shut down Marques Colston and Devery Henderson. Our nickelback apparently sucks, though, and allowed David Patten to have 80+ yards receiving and a TD.
                      -Brandon Jones had a great day. Roydell Williams did not.
                      -Its nice to see David Givens has recovered from his injury so fast. Welcome back David!

And yes, I know its just a game. But still...

*Writes angry e-mail to ESPN and Madden*
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Boo lack of posting! Hooray triple-posting, post *****-ism!

Anyone know who the starters at WR are? I'm hoping Roydell is at least in the Top 3. I'd prefer:

#1 Eric Moulds (Possession Receiver)
                        #2 Roydell Williams (Deep Threat/Play Maker Receiver)
                        #3 Brandon Jones (Reliable, Over The Middle Receiver)

Jones looked winded in the Colts game. He needs to improve his conditioning. If he has the energy he should have had, and catches that 3rd down pass last week, we would have had a chance to win. Plus, Williams looked great last week, and from what I hear, caught EVERYTHING that was thrown to him, including a great catch on the sideline and a great catch in the endzone for a TD. Moulds stays at #1 since he has the experience, and takes the attention of the #1 CB. Williams has the potential to burn Jason David bad.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Haven't heard anything, but I hope it's Jones and Roydell on the outside, with Moulds in the slot.

I'm looking for Albert to be dominant tomorrow night. We need Odom to do something too against their RT.

Scariest thing to me is defending screen passes to Bush.

Comment

I'm not that worried. Don't get me wrong, Bush is a good player. But, I liked our D-Line, and Bulluck and Thornton are fast LB's. Not to mention, our safeties are good against the run. He may get one big play, and dissappear for the rest of the game. Thats what he's been doing this season apparently.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

We get consistently gashed by screen passes. We haven't been able to stop them in years. Maybe the Saints won't exploit that, but with a guy as fast as Bush, I'm worried.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information