Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone like VY is a good pick IMO

Comment

I don't keep track of the collegiate WR's, so I don't know much about them. But if anyone of you guys do, will you give your pro WR comparisons to them?

As for Malcolm Kelly, Pit Bull, I heard someone compare him to Roy Williams. If thats true, I think I may be with you on the Kelly bandwagon.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
        I don't keep track of the collegiate WR's, so I don't know much about them. But if anyone of you guys do, will you give your pro WR comparisons to them?

As for Malcolm Kelly, Pit Bull, I heard someone compare him to Roy Williams. If thats true, I think I may be with you on the Kelly bandwagon.
        I've been going around and making that comparison, and if you look at game tape, thats who he exactly reminds you of. He doesn't have the same burst of speed Roy has, but its still top notch. The thing about him is that he doesn't just go for the over the top catch on a bomb, but he goes over the middle and stiff arms people and just out runs cornerbacks and safeties. This is the one WR (along with DeSean Jackson) that I would take in the first.

I have definitely been believing that we should draft and groom a backup QB. Dennis Dixon definitely has that moxie to be at least a backup. What about if John David Booty falls? Is he a lock to go Day 1?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

I've never liked the idea of drafting a backup QB. I'd rather pick up a veteran in FA. I think thats the smartest option. And if we do draft a QB, it better be in at least the 6th round or later.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

i would hop all over dennis dixon, john d. booty or chad henne if we could get them in the fourth or later.

Comment

Dixon likely won't be drafted until late, due to him playing minor league baseball. Henne will likely be gone first day, but since all the Michigan business has happened, his draft status is still questionable. He has one helluva deep ball though. I've never liked Booty (*giggles*), but I don't watch USC much so I don't know.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

whats up with stephensons posts? i dont see his sig and i dont see the rep thing.

Comment

Any opinions on drafting a TE this year?

Comment

id be game if we could get carlson or rucker in the second or maybe fred davis in the third.

Comment

Martin Rucker is most definately my favorite TE in this draft. If he were there in the 2nd I would like the pickup. A big TE like that could help us be more efficient in the red zone.

Troupe is a mental bust. Scaife is good, but not great. I see the TE position being in the same boat as FS, MLB, DE, DT, and WR. We have solid-good players there, but they can be upgraded.

Comment

In our offense, the tight end is more important, in my view, as the WR. I made a comment like that in the Mock Drafts Forum, and said that we need an Antonio Gates more than a Torry Holt. If a great tight end is there, I wouldn't mind grabbing him. But, I don't know too much about the TE's in this year's class.

But one guy I've had my eye on is Cornelius Ingram, TE for Florida. I know, another receiving TE from Florida. Dejavu, eh? But this guy is a monster, and has the wingspan of a pterrodactyl. So far, he has 250 Rec. Yrds and 3 Rec. TD's and is only in his second year of playing the position after switching from quarterback. You guys know where he may project at?
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I saw the Missouri and Nebraska game last night, and Martin Rucker was a beast. Does he grade out to being in the 2nd round? I doubt he'd be on the board for our 2nd rounder...
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

We need some help at WR, i'll put my WR in order in the next few days.
                            Running back - i'm holding in till the season plays out.
                            QB - we could use a mid rounder to develop Dennis Dixon??
                            FB - were good
                            TE - Troupe will have to finsh big to be a Titans next year, and other than Scaife we could use some new talent here also.
                            OT- some depth and we need to get Roos and Big country to long term deals.
                            OG -start thinging about Olson replacements and adding some depth and also resigning Bell or not.
                            Center maybe top talent if there, value wise if not i fell good at center.
                            DT- I hope we resign Fat Albert, but we could still very much use another top DT.
                            DE - is another need, Odom has look good but he can be upgraded.
                            LB - on the outside we look good, maybe depth, ILB could also be a early need, but i would like to see how Fowler and Tulloch finsh the season.
                            CB - Really don't see that being a need at this moment if pacman comes back and even if he doesn't i don't think it will be a HUGE need anyway...
                            S - Were pretty good and Griffin at this time next year could be or starting FS anyway, no IMO here.
                            K - No Need
                            P - maybe looking at a new young foot in the later rounds.
                            KR and PR - No needs

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                            XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                            Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                            http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              I saw the Missouri and Nebraska game last night, and Martin Rucker was a beast. Does he grade out to being in the 2nd round? I doubt he'd be on the board for our 2nd rounder...
                              Kid has talent, he would be good value in the second if he was there.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                              XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                              Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                              http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

With the recent injury to Limas Sweed, which forces him out for the season, does that force him into the second round as well? I'm all for picking Sweed in the second round because it gives us a potent #1 reciever and the ability to use our first rounder on something else(tight end or middle linebacker or defensive tackle). Sweed just reminds me a lot of Mike Williams and Dwayne Jarrett and I would be more comfortable selecting him in the second.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information