Haynesworth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haynesworth

Needs a thread dedicated to him. He has been a complete monster this year. He looks like he's in better shape and has more stamina. Through the first few games of this season he's been one of the most disruptive DL in the league. That play on the 1 yard line yesterday where he jumped over the OL and grabbed Lefty as he was pitching the ball was HUGE. Just a badass play.

We need to get him an extension now. He is still only 26 years old and is in the prime of his career. Without him, KVB is less effective, our LBs are less effective, and our whole defense isn't what it is to this point.

Our defensive personnel hasn't improved significatly, yet our defense is near dominant. And the only thing that explains this is how Haynesworth is dominating offensive lines while being double blocked. We better resign him, and his play so far is warranting it big time.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

you guys better hurry up and get him signed, the more him dominates the more he will get.

Comment

Is he still unsigned after this year?
        Originally posted by Paul
        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

Currently, Big Al is a free agent at the end of this season. I he hits the free agent market, he may be made one of the highest paid D-Linemen in the league.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

i say we franchise him. i dont think its a coincidence that hes playing lights out for a new contract.

Comment

I too would be worried about him sustaining the level of play he's exhibited once he gets paid.
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

i love big al, always have...always will :)

Comment

yeh never post chicks kissing, not worth a weeks ban

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                    Currently, Big Al is a free agent at the end of this season. I he hits the free agent market, he may be made one of the highest paid D-Linemen in the league.
                    I hope the Jets try and get him. He'd be great for our D along side Robertson (that is if we switch to the 4-3)
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Haynesworth has character and injury concerns, and has been known to take plays off. Not every team will be rushing to sign him right away, but due to his talent, 3 or so teams will look past his faults.

Cashmoneydrew is right. Haynesworth's level of play is likely attributed to greed. Nevertheless, I want to keep him a Titan.
                      Last edited by TitanHope; 10-08-2007, 06:15 PM.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I'd break the bank on him and not look back.

Comment

I'm thinking maybe an incentive laden contract with some character clauses?
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

i just feel like the franchise tag is the way to go. everyone has always talked about haynesworths potential and he only starts living up to it the year he's about to get paid. i just think it makes too much sense that he's probably only realising his potential this year so he can get paid. give him the franchise tag and he has to play for another contract again next year too. not to mention he's a health risk. seems like the guy gets hurt in every game.

Comment

What would be the salary for a franchise tagged DT?
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information