No announcement yet.

Chris Henry - the Titans rookie.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Said it in the other thread, but I think we should try Henry as a KOR. Davis isn't doing squat there, and if LenDale is gonna our bell cow and Henry is only gonna get 5-10 touches, then there is no risk in overworking a guy that has fresh legs anyway.

Then again, maybe they have seen something in practice that scares them away from making him the KOR. I don't know, but our special teams need a boost.

Comment

I agree, put Henry in on KOR's. Especially considering once CB's ever sprained ankle is healed, Henry may not see RB action.

Mason was not very fast, but was very quick and shifty, like Davis. Davis on PR's makes sense.

I'm still holding reservation on Henry. Trying not to get too excited too soon lol. His skills are undeniable. Fast, quick feet, will try and run with power and break tackles.

Kinda hard to say about his vision, in preseason he was missing holes and running into the backs of o-linemen. Was he just too eager? Was his college o-line just that bad that he couldn't get anything going? Can a RB learn instincts? I don't know, but if he can make the right decisions, then he's got the other skills to be our best RB.

Comment

Looks like Henry is facing a 4 game suspension for a banned substance. No details yet

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3092475

Apparently is was prescribed and the substance in the medication had only been on the "Banned Substance List" for a year. This is bitter sweet. It sucks, but at least it's not steriods or that he has something else in common with Travis Henry besides the same last name. He was playing so well too...

If his suspension counts for this Sunday, which I'm not sure that it will, then Henry should be back by our game vs Houston. If not, then he should be back for the game after that vs San Diego.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

It won't cause he'll appeal it.

Comment

Well, our remaining schedule is thus:

Carolina
              Jacksonville
              At Denver
              At Cincinatti
              Houston
              San Diego
              At Kansas City
              NY Jets
              At Indianapolis

We'll likely need to go 5-4 to make the Wild Card, and I think we can do that. Carolina, Cincy, Houston, NY Jets, and an Indy team that may not have much to play for should be winnable. And as far as the other games, they are tougher but we can definitely win those too. It depends on how well the offense has progressed. Travis Henry's appeal has lasted practically a month, so we could keep Henry active at least til around Cincinatti or Houston.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

If Brown was healthy, this wouldn't suck as much.

If Hollis Thomas had a similar case last year, and he did his time, Henry will probably do his....even if it seems like bs.

Comment

At least the appeal can keep him on the field hopefully until Brown is fully healthy. If that's the case, at least we'll have 2 quality backs up on gameday even when he's suspended, if he is.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information