X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pit Bull #53
    started a topic Pacman

Pacman

Will be meeting with Roger Goodell tomorrow morning to see if he will be reinstated this season. Seems to be standard that Roger meets with the suspended player a couple of weeks in advance, so that if he is reinstated, there is some practice time between the announcement and when the suspension is actually up.

• Crickett
    replied
    "Making it rain" during the TNA 2 hour debut afterparty probably didn't help.

Leave a comment:

• stephenson86
    replied
    2nd defense in the NFL...who cares lol

Leave a comment:

• TitanHope
    replied
    It's official. Goodell informed PacMan today that he would not be returning to the NFL this season.
    Last edited by TitanHope; 11-06-2007, 06:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Pit Bull #53
    replied
    If he did, I bet he wouldn't do much besides KOR and PR.

I think he'll be back with us in 2008 as long as no new incidents come up.

Leave a comment:

• Cashmoney
    replied
    i dont see anyway of him getting off early no matter what. roger goodell is too much of a hardass.

Leave a comment:

• TitanHope
    replied
    I agree with Stephenson. Tank Johnson was convicted of a crime, and served jail time. 8 game suspension. Pac had numerous arrests and high media attention. 10 game suspension minimum. Thats the case until the strip club case gets solved.

As far as suspensions go, I think many have been deserved but not to the severity as they were delt. Odell Thurman didn't deserve 2 consecutive years. I'm ok with Chris Henry (CIN, WR) getting 8 weeks. Tank Johnson's 8 were ok also. Pac deserves 10 weeks, but I think a season was excessive.

Nevertheless, if PacMan comes back or not doesn't matter too much. We're playing great without him, and if he is allowed back, I wonder if Fisher will administer his own suspension of sorts.

Leave a comment:

• stephenson86
    replied
    tank went to prison...hes a convicted crminal

pacman is just a naughty boyscout

Leave a comment:

• brat316
    replied
    No way i don't think he gets in if he trying to prove a point to Pac and the league he is not going to put him in.

Tank still hasn't come back, or got his suspension shortened.

Leave a comment:

• Pit Bull #53
    replied
    Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
    lets hope pacman doesnt hit up the strip club before this meeting.
    Hey, he was just tryin to get some food. Hahah

Leave a comment:

• Cashmoney
    replied
    lets hope pacman doesnt hit up the strip club before this meeting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information