Chow gone...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    'Dinger should be the front runner. It'll be interesting to see how well Young meshes with Mike's screamo method of coaching, rather than Chow's laid back approach. Maybe Young really needs someone to smack him on the back of the head and say, "You're doing it wrong. Do it right this time."

I hear rumors of Heimerdinger, Cam Cameron, and my X-factor, Brian Billick.
    Heimerdamadingdong is my favorite. I doubt Brian Billicks ego will let him be a coordinator, especially one for the team that he used to be rivals with.

Comment

I hope Dinger does come back. Just look at our numbers after he took over as OC. McNair's completion % hit 60 for the first time. After his first year here, McNair's TD to INT ratio went through the roof compared to what it had been. Also in his first year, Derrick Mason went from 89 yards the previous year to 900 the following.

Comment

Dinger it is.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/new...ffensive-aide/

Can't make any guarantees about this offense without many playmakers, but I'm still excited about this move. Surely Fish will see the light that Dinger will also need better tools to work with.....and then..... IT'S ON!!!!!

Comment

I hope Dinger does get the job. Even though he wasnt the OC at denver im sure he had a lot of say of what went on especially during practice. With all the injuries that denver had this year they were lighting it up on offense except they couldnt score once they reached the redzone...kind of sounds like us
          Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

I believe Dinger was the QB coach in Denver? If that is true, look at his body of work already with Jay Cutler. It has made us look foolish to draft Vince, but there is still much more potential to be tapped, and I believe Dinger may be the one for the job. Lets just get him some WR talent, and a #1 TE as well.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

also he should boost the running game, and hopefully turn lendale into less of a teddy bear and more of an eddie george bear

Comment

This willl be a good move by the Titans. Dinger got the best out of McNair so I am hoping he can do the same for Vince. Norm Chow was bad to watch...Run Run Pass.....Vanilla as it gets

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                  I hope Dinger does come back. Just look at our numbers after he took over as OC. McNair's completion % hit 60 for the first time. After his first year here, McNair's TD to INT ratio went through the roof compared to what it had been. Also in his first year, Derrick Mason went from 89 yards the previous year to 900 the following.
                  Also forgot about JMac. He had his best season under Dinger too. 800+ yards and 7 TD's.

That said anyone think Paul Williams can be a similar player to Jmac? Similar size and speed, plus Williams has some freaky long arms. NFL Left Tackle length. Could be an advantage on fades and deep routes.

Comment

Also forgot about JMac. He had his best season under Dinger too. 800+ yards and 7 TD's.

That said anyone think Paul Williams can be a similar player to Jmac? Similar size and speed, plus Williams has some freaky long arms. NFL Left Tackle length. Could be an advantage on fades and deep routes.
                    Who dat is?

Oh nevermind. Justin Mccariens.... Im a douchebag, please forgive me.

Comment

It's a shame Paul Williams wasn't given the opportunity to play. I assume he struggled to grasp the playbook, but he seems like a very bright kid. Guess they just wanted to take the year to develop him. Nevertheless, the guy's a talent. He's all arms and legs. And cause of that, he's got long strides that look effortless. He's got that quiet speed, and can accelerate quickly. Plus, he's surprisingly strong. From a pure talent standpoint, he may be our best receiver. I really hope Dinger can do something with him. He's a playmaker, and needs to see the field.
                      Last edited by TitanHope; 01-17-2008, 04:35 PM.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I could see that helping P. Williams, if we go deep more that is (which seems almost a certainty). Reaching outside the frame of the body helps those long armed receivers keep the ball away from DB's many times. I hope he can use those freaky long arms (longest for any WR last year I believe, big hands too) for some long passes.

I think that's also a big part of the reason Drew was good on the deep ball.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information