This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    I'm very much a Titans homer. But, I do have other teams that I like, and they chance every year. I play a lot of fantasy football too, so I get interested in other teams too.

I have a good friend who is a Hurricane Katrina refugee, and he's a big Saints/LSU fan. So I root for them, especially now that they drafted Meachem. I rooted for Al Wilson and the Broncos the year Pittsburgh won the Super Bowl. I love Chad Johnson, so I watch the Bengals when I can. I also like Tony Dungy and Peyton Manning, so the Colts are tolerable. ;) I like Tomlinson too, but kinda neutral the Chargers.

I guess I like teams based on the players I like. I think I can say that even if I didn't live in Tennessee, I would still be a Titans fan based on Vince Young.
    MANNING?!

Comment

• Yup. He's a Vol, after all. Him and Dungy are why I don't hate the Colts with a passion. Which gives me more hate to expend on the Jags and Texans. ;)
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
        also, do any of you guys have a favorite nfl team besides the titans.
        The Lions because I enjoy watching trainwrecks. No matter what that team does they'll never be above .500 and it's hilarious. If they ever make the playoffs I'll probably caring but until then it's a blast.

Comment

• Very good article here on the Vols and their problems:

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2007/...have-concerns/

Comment

• Well, the Vols aren't very problematic today!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• CBS' HD channels freakin blow chunks. I was watchin the game today on a 52" Samsung 1080p and it was blurry as hell. Switch it to something like ESPN HD and it was crystal clear.

Comment

• Fuzzy or no fuzzy, we stomped the Bulldogs! And if Florida loses, both Georgia and Florida will have 2 SEC losses. And Georgia and Florida still play each other, and Tennessee has played both teams.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I posted a Mock in the Mock Draft forum. I picked Malcolm Kelly for the Titans. Earl Bennett was off the board (Sorry smitty) and I picked Kelly over Jonathan Stewart (Sorry Steph).
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Tennessee 33, Miss. St. 21. It wasn't televised, so I have no real info aside from stats.

Scoring Leaders:

E. Ainge: 22-36 for 255 yds, 61.1% comp., 2 TD 1 INT
                    A. Foster: 22 rushes for 140 yds, 6.4 avg, 1 TD
                    L. Taylor: 11 catches for 187 yds, 17.0 avg, 1 TD

Chris Brown also had a TD catch. And Vandy is currently taking it to Georgia.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I watched it. Defense was TERRIBLE in the 1st half. We couldn't tackle for ****. Did much better in the 2nd, but they still moved the ball somewhat.

Offense looked good. Ainge was sharp and the INT was on a play where the WR and DB were 1 on 1 and he just threw a fade route and the DB outjumped the WR.

Austin Rogers is a bum. He dropped a TD pass where there was noone within 5 yards of him. Hit him right between the numbers. He is terrible at catching the ball. Multiple drops every week it seems.

Comment

• 17-41... I feel sick...
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                          I posted a Mock in the Mock Draft forum. I picked Malcolm Kelly for the Titans. Earl Bennett was off the board (Sorry smitty) and I picked Kelly over Jonathan Stewart (Sorry Steph).
                          I'd cut off one of my toes if we could get Jonathan Stewart. Enough of LenWhale. We can use Henry as a punt returner.

Comment

• Where is Ben Martin? Tennessee's front 4 can't get a pass rush to save their lives...
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• The pass rush isn't great, but right now the biggest problem is the pass coverage. And it doesn't help that we are playing extremely soft on the outside to help cover their deficiencies which is completely backfiring.

Comment

• Pass rush and pass coverage go hand in hand. We have 2 freshmen starting in the secondary, and if the QB gets 5 seconds to throw it, they'll be successful. Vinson doesn't look like he knows what he's doing, and he's soft in his physicality and coverage.

I don't know how we won tonight...
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information