This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be happy as hell too.

This is just something that I can't stand. You see Foster or Hardesty out there getting 5 or 6 yards per pop, then on the very next series, Cutcliffe sends them out in their cute little no huddle with 4 wides and an empty backfield.

Currently our offensive identity is that we are a bunch of pussyfooters.

Comment

• What a boring game

Comment

• Well, I didn't watch the 2nd Half cuz I went to the movies, but it appears that I missed a good one. It shouldn't have been that hard, but as I said, at least we won.

Honestly, who would have thought we'd make the SEC Championship at the beginning of the season?
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• SEC Championship tomorrow! I'm not sleeping tonight...unless I get tired at like 5 AM...then I'll probably sleep...but it will be a sleep of excitement!
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Thank God we are rid of that chokejob QB for good. That game basically sums up his career. The bigger the game, the shittier the Ainge.

Comment

• Basically. LSU has a great DEF, but we were the better team for 3 QTR's. Then Ainge gave it away on two different occasions. It's a shame, but I think LSU with Dorsey, Flynn, and Doucet, all of which were injured for all of or a big bulk of the game, are the better team. Just getting to the SEC Champ was an accomplishment, and I didn't see it coming at the beginning of the year. Without Ainge, we wouldn't have come close.

The question now is who's the QB next season? Crompton? I hope we manage to land Terrelle Pryor, a 5-star Dual-Threat QB and also a 5-star basketball recruit as well.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• The Vols accepted the bid for the Outback Bowl vs Wisconsin.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Hopefully we can we it this year.

Comment

• P.J. Hill will be tough. Penn State had a big RB last year, and he tore us up.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• The Championship Subdivision National Championship game in Chattanooga, TN is this Saturday! Its Appalachian St. vs Delaware. I'm going, and it looks like it could be a good game. We all know about Appy St.'s Armanti Edwards, Dexter Jackson, and Kerry Brown. I also really like Cory Lynch, their SS. But Delaware also has Joe Flacco, who is a legit NFL QB prospect. He's a 6'6 pocket passer who can make all the throws, but had to transfer from Pittsburgh. He should be fun to watch in person, and so should the rest of the game.

Last year it was UMass and Appy St. A conglomerate of rednecks and yankees, and it was entertaining. The Appy fans were in their camo with painted faces screaming the entire game, and the UMass fans sat quietly the entire time while the men would occasionally yell and clap when their team did something good. The Appy fans were almost as entertaining as the fans, so I expect the same things this year. :)

So, are any of you guys coming by any chance?
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Looks like Cutcliffe is expected to take the HC gig at Duke. I for one am glad that he won't be our OC anymore if he takes the job. I like him as a QB developer, but as you probably already know...I freaking HATE the design of our offense. Hate hate hate hate hate it. That short dink and dunk **** pisses me off to no end. I hate the fact that we throw bubble screens to our WR's 5 times per game, I hate the fact that the main route we have our WR's run is a 5 yard out, and I hate the fact that we completely abandon the running game when it is averaging 5-7 yards a pop just so we can go no huddle, empty backfield with 5 wides, throw a screen to one of them and let him run behind our other WR's that can't block for crap.

/rant

Comment

• Duke??? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That'll probably be the end of his career.

Comment

• Also, Trooper Taylor is in the running for Offensive Coordinator position at Baylor, his alma mater.

I really, really, REALLY hope Troop doesn't leave... He's our best recruiter, and is important to the players. You guys think he could be the OC at Tennessee?
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• why not? most of our coaching positions are inbred anyway. there probably going to give it to someone alread within the program so troop makes sense to muah

Comment

• Troop has already agreed to go to OK St.

I would have been really disappointed if we would have made him our OC. We can do ALOT better than Trooper Taylor as an OC. I like him as a position coach though. Get someone at OC who is proven.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information