Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so who's returning next season from the offensive coaching staff? We lost our coordinator and best recruiter now, and I'm not seeing much of a silver lining...
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Change isn't always bad. What did we ever accomplish with them as coaches?

Comment

• I think they were successful. There's a reason why Cutcliffe is heading into his 2nd HC job after being a coordinator at UT, and why Taylor is upgrading to OK. St.'s OC.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• rico mccoy declared academically ineligble for the bowl game.

Comment

• Yup, Rico McCoy and DeMonte Bolden may be ruled inelligible when Fall Semester grades come out.

If thats the case, and P.J. Hill plays...well, prepare for a long day...
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• 1,000 posts!

*dances*
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• im tired of these lame ass talented players that dont care about the school part and their talent ends up getting wasted. see demetrice morley

Comment

• More than that. Bolden, McCoy, Chris Donald, Kenny O'Neal, Lucas Taylor, and Ricardo Kemp are out.

Comment

• glad I picked wisconsin in my bowl picks

Comment

• new year, same story. the vols are ******* up.

Comment

• D Morley has raised his grades and re-enrolled at UT. Looks like he's gonna be back on the field come next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                          D Morley has raised his grades and re-enrolled at UT. Looks like he's gonna be back on the field come next year.
                          Holy crap thats good news. With Hefney, and Mayo now leaving we could really use some defensive help. I hope Bolden, Chris Donald, and Rico McCoy all get their grades back up as well.

Comment

• Found a link that says Ryan Mallett is considering Tennessee as a transfer option and that Tennessee might hire michigans former O-coordinator.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Comment

• A bundle of sources (WRCB-NBC affiliate in Chatt. and CSTV) have stated that Dave Clawson, former HC for the Richmond Spiders, has accepted the OC position for the Vols. Clawson took an 0-12 and turned it into a 10-3 team in 3 years, and took a 3-8 team to a 9-4 team. This past year, he took Richmond into the FCS Playoffs, but lost to Appy St., who eventually won the 'Ship.

Richmond averaged 35 points a game, and seems to be run oriented. I don't know much else about Clawson, though...

Also, Stan Drayton has been hired as the RB Coach. We stole him from Florida, where he was the RB Coach too. Check this out too:

Drayton was named one of the nation’s top 25 recruiters in the nation in 2007 by Rivals.com after the Florida signing class was ranked No. 1 in the country by multiple media outlets.
                              :D
                              Last edited by TitanHope; 01-10-2008, 07:32 PM.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Love the fact that we are bringing in new, young blood to the coaching staff and not going with the safe boring hires.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information