Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So with Morley back on the team, I assume we switch Berry to FS and place Morley back at SS? I'm kinda worried about that, as Berry is so good at the LOS. Not that it matters. As long as he's on the field, Berry can make a play.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• So is Chris Donald going to be ready to step in and play next year since Mayo is leaving? And if he does step in, what's our starting LBs going to look like?
      Starting Defense =
      DE- Wes Brown, Robert Ayers
      DT- Demonte Bolden, Dan Williams
      LB- Rico McCoy, Ellix Wilson, Chris Donald?
      CB- Bret Vinson, Marsalous Johnson?
      S- Eric Berry, Demetrice Morley

Comment

• who is going to be qb next year for the Vols?
        Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• Originally posted by Titans10 View Post
          who is going to be qb next year for the Vols?
          I thought it was going to be crompton but who knows...

Comment

• The vols really sucked it up in recruiting this year.

Comment

• Recruiting is more about needs than it is about ranking. I mean, yeah we could be Miami and picked up the top 7 OLB's in the class, but whats the point? We had an outstanding year last year, and have pieces in place for the next two seasons. One poor class won't hurt, especially considering the poor showing was due to only having a partial coaching staff. We're always solid in recruiting. This year was just a fluke due to coaching changes.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I know. I just don't want it to become habit.

Comment

• #1 Memphis vs #2 Tennessee this weekend. Whos everyone got? Ill go Memphis by 5 only since theyre at home.

Comment

• Tough break for the preds last night. I still havent been to a game this year but hopefully i will soon.

Comment

• This one game where I'm truly in the mindset of, "Just hopin' for a clean game with no injuries." I'm a Tigers and Vols fan, so I'm just hoping for a fun game.

As for who wins, I dunno. Tigers probably have a bit better starting talent, but Vols are a bit deeper. I give Memphis the edge, as they're home in the FedEx Forum. I used to live in Memphis, and still go back regularly, and let me tell you, they treat the Tigers as their pro team and the Grizzlies as their college team. If you go to a Grizzlies game, you'll see just as many guys in Memphis Tigers hats as you'll see people in Rudy "Gizay", Brad Miller, or their old Pau Gasol jersies. They love their team, and that arena will be rocking. For the Vols to have a chance to win tonight, they need Chris Lofton to have an outstanding game and need someone, whether Chism or Williams, to be able to hold up Joey Dorsey on both offensive and defensive ends. If the Vols get Dorsey in foul trouble, they'll be in great shape as Memphis is a different team with Dorsey on the bench. Nevertheless, it should be a great game.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Yea, im not a memphis fan so im definitely rooting for the vols, but I feel like Memphis will win it.

Comment

• Go vols! only down one at the half! Bruce pearl definitely groped erin andrews too. He is my hero.

Comment

• I cant believe the vols won while jujuan smith and chris lofton pretty much did zip on offense in this game.

Comment

• Yup, great game. Found out I'm a bigger Vols basketball fan when I jumped up after Tyler Smith made that GW jumper. :)
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• How ya'll like the new sig?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information