Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks awesome bro! Big pimpin' for cashmoney! ;)
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• That was one hell of a game the other night. I really didn't think UT would pull it out...

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Staubach, I know youre not a Titans fan, but are you a UT fan perhaps?

Comment

• Hell yeah, Vandy beat UT,, i'm lovin it :)..

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Vandy got lucky. You could tell that UT was still fatigued from the Memphis game, and the game was still close. But I don't want to take anything away from Vandy. Kudos to them. Shan Foster is a great player.

#1 for 29 hours! w00t!!!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Figures they would lose right after I get my Bruce Pearl sig...

Comment

• Tennessee is taking it to Kentucky right now, 22-9. Hopefully if we kill Kentucky today we wont fall past number 3.

Comment

• Glad to see Tennessee pull it out today. I was getting nervous.

Comment

• Tough loss for UT today. Hope it doesn't cost em a one seed.

Comment

• No post presence, no point guard, and no defense... That'll cost us a national championship.

We should be a 2 Seed, unless Texas loses in the Big 12 Tourney. If Texas is the Big 12 champ, they'll have a win over Kansas on their resume'. North Carolina, UCLA, Memphis, and Texas are the favorites in my book.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• After tonight's predators game I have decided the Titans need to draft Jordin Tootoo to play MLB. That kid is fearless.

Comment

• Apparently UT's secondary is going to be really good this year according to the Tennesseean's article this morning.

Comment

• The Vols were given a verbal commitment by 5-star SG/SF recruit Scotty Hopson. Hopson's recorded from 6-5 to 6-7 heigth range and wieghs around 180-190 lbs, but it seems that his measurables change from article to article. Hopson's a Top 10 talent, and was a McDonald's HS All American. He'll will probably start right away at Chris Lofton's void left at Shooting Guard. Though Hopson isn't as good of a 3-point shooter, he adds more of a rebounding presence and can get to the rim better than Lofton could. He can pass well too it seems, but not a ball-handling Point Guard by any stretch. Seems like the sky's the limit for this cat and his buttloud of potential. I'm guessing he'll be in the mold of a Chris Douglas-Roberts.

Along with Hopson, we have a 4-star Center Philip Jurick, who's 6-11, 255 and will give us a physical post who will grab those rebounds that we could never grab this year. We also have a 4-star Shooting Forward Renaldo Woolridge, who's 6-8, 205 but probably won't see much time over the likes of Tyler Smith, Chism, and Crews. We also have a verbal commit from a 2/3-star Point Guard Daniel West, but I dunno much about his ability. Still, I'll accept any PG who'll come to Rocky Top.

I would have hoped to get a highly rated Point Guard, but landing a talent like Scotty Hopson is awesome. I mean, the dude's name is friggin' Hopson! He'll give us the star-power, and Jurick and Woolridge will give us post presence. If we run J.P. Prince at PG, we could field an entire starting five of 6-6+ height players. Not likely, but cool nevertheless.

Next year's team may be even better than this year's. We'll just miss the clutchness of Lofton and Jajuan.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm just worried about the three point shooting ability. Looking down the roster there's not really much of a threat there at all.

Comment

• But, all we need is one guy to be the 3-point range threat. This year, we had two of those guys in Lofton and JaJuan and they were strict wing guys at that. If they weren't nailing their shots, we'd struggle since we couldn't rebound well. But now that we'll have a greater post presence and two guards who can take it to the rim in Prince and Hopkins, we won't be dependent on hitting 3-pointers. But like I said: If we're down 2 with 3 seconds lefts, who gets the ball? If don't matter if Lofton is 1-8 from the field. He can make the one clutch shot.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information