X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    Lennon Creer is transferring. :(

Also, new sig! <3

It was a tough call between Rogan, Hardesty, and Ben Martin.
    Sweet sig. I probably would've went with Martin but that's just me. Looks pretty flippin sweet though.

I'm not too worried about Creer TBH. We've got quite a log jam at HB and I've been anticipating one of our current HBs perhaps transferring. Apparently he was being outperformed by Toney Williams, Tauren Poole, and Montario Hardesty. Plus he's a bit of a fumbler I've heard. Not to mention I've also heard he's been butting heads with the new staff. We'll be good at HB TH. I promise!
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• He was like lightning tho. Hopefully Oku (<3) and Brown come in and just light it up!

Here are the other sigs I was choosin' from:

Ben Martin

Montario Hardesty

Hardesty is the sharpest one, but Dennis Rogan is like a BOSS!!! You can use the Martin one, Drew.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Yeah, on second thought after looking at those sigs, you chose well. While Martin is my favorite player out of the 3, his sig is probably the least appealing out of those 3.
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I know, right? That's what I thought when I saw it. He's not in an action pose. Hardesty is running the ball, and Rogan looks like he's back in coverage. But Ben Martin is just like, "Why hello! I'ma choo-choo!" Not very cool...
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I take full responsibility for Morely leaving. He must've seen my new sig, realized Rogan's greatness was inevitable, and decided to leave before he became the 3rd best DB.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• New, new sig! Hitman D is THA BOSS!!

Triple-post...dang.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Quadruple post...yeah, I'm cool.

The Orange 'n White game was today. It should air tomorrow at 8 PM EST on CSS, or something like that. 50,000 were supposed to be in attendance. Ben Martin sustained what looked to be a bad knee injury. Hopefully, it's not an ACL. :(
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I got to hear the second half of the game on the Internets and such. Is it just me or did it seem like every other play, the pass was "almost intercepted"? Not a good sign IMO. Running game sounded like it did solid though, and seemed as if some WRs stepped up.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• All I'm goin' by is VolNation posts, which is a dangerous place to base one's information from. ;)

Maybe our Berry-less secondary was just that good? *laughs nervously*
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• B.J. Coleman (QB) and Darris Sawtelle (OL) are both leaving the Tennessee football program.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I'm going to join the party in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hawk
                          I'm going to join the party in this thread.
                          Finally! Ya post on VolNation, Hawk?

Sucks Coleman is leaving. Hope the best for him. I was wanting him to be the starter this year, but I guess the writing is truly on the wall for Cro to be the starter.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                            Finally! Ya post on VolNation, Hawk?

Sucks Coleman is leaving. Hope the best for him. I was wanting him to be the starter this year, but I guess the writing is truly on the wall for Cro to be the starter.
                            I do mostly reading, but I chime in every now and then.

Comment

• I take it that Coleman understands that a true freshman is probably going to get the job next year.
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I decided to upload all the UT pictures on my computer to photobucket. 95% of them are high resolution professional pictures taken by Getty Images. They are great for getting them developed into posters or 8x10s. I had ones of Hardesty, Moore, and Gerald Jones developed and autographed at the O&W game. I figured I'd share them with you. They might have been resized slightly by Photobucket because they were that big, so if you want the original full resolution just PM me.

http://s694.photobucket.com/albums/v...lliottwalker3/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information