This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Looks like a pretty solid starting roster. You're bench is kinda meh though, but you're in an extremely deep league so that's to be expected. In my league I have Tony Romo and Santana Moss as well, so it looks like you and I will be following other games together outside of the Titans. :D
    The only Titans on my team are Lendale and Griff as an IDP.
    Good luck to ya TH! I hope you win it all!
    Thank ya kindly! Hope your team goes beastmode too.

I almost got kicked out since I missed the Draft. Thankfully, I wasn't one of the ones to get booted. Sent a PM to JB apologizing. I got the feeling that he really wasn't happy that I wasn't there (he said I was the only one not there, but I think UKfan wasn't either). Fantasy Football ain't no joke.

But yeah, I was concerned about my WR's. Brandon Marshall is a crazy motha' trucka', Santana Moss is good, Deion Branch is injury prone, Miles Austin is ok, Michael Crabtree is a greedy punk who who's holding out all preseason, and Josh Cribbs is hit or miss. Sooo, I'm trading with UKfan, who doesn't have a Kicker cause autopick never got him one. I'm sending him John Kasay and Miles Austin for Chris Chambers. He's loaded at WR with Greg Jennings, TJ Houshmandzadeh, and Anthony Gonzalez, plus Chambers and Amani Toomer on the bench.

I get a 70-pt WR for depth, and he gets a 130-pt K starter and a 40-pt WR for depth. Perfect trade for both sides who kinda got screwed by Autopick. :)
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Picked up Nick Harper off waivers on my NFLDC team! :D

The Skol Dynasty (dunno who that is off the top of my head, but our team names reflect our forum names - I'm the Hopeful Titans ) dropped him in favor of Bears S Kevin Payne, so I scooped him up. Tackles are the big points makers, and Harper's good for them.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Jarvis Giles ain't lookin' too hot for South Carolina right now...

*Day dreams about Bryce Brown and David Oku*
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          Jarvis Giles ain't lookin' too hot for South Carolina right now...

*Day dreams about Bryce Brown and David Oku*
          Can't wait to see them in action on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be "recovered" from my party by then.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• 63-7...

Holy crap!
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              63-7...

Holy crap!
              It was a pretty good game. They still need to work on a few things though.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

It was a pretty good game. They still need to work on a few things though.
                Like fumbles and slow starts. Other than that, we looked alright.

Crompton looked 100x times better despite the two interceptions, albeit tipped ones.

Comment

• Apparently, Tyler Bray, a 4* Pro Style QB according to Rivals, will be committing. He was at the game today visiting, and his dad was in the stands. A fan yelled to his dad towards the end of the game saying, "We need him!" and dad yells back, "You got him!" For now it's just a rumor, but it's been said by two fans who were there.

Anyway, early miscues or not, there were ranked teams who played equal or worse teams than we did today, and even they didn't handle themselves like we did. Love the new offense. The early swing passes had me worried about more dink and dunk, but by the end I was in love. Defense looks just as dominant as last year, but with a better pass rush. Wes Brown moving inside with his quickness looks like a genius move, and Ben Martin and Chris Walker had great games.

UCLA next week will be the barometer, and if we do well, I think we can definitely compete for 2nd in the SECEast with improved QB play, stable of RB's, and stellar defense.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I wanted Eric Berry to make that INT on that first pass sooooooo bad.
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Bryce Brown was Scott's runner-up for breakout pro prospect this season behind USC's Chris Gallappo in his blog. I thought that was interesting. Hope he proves him right! :D
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Bryce Brown was Scott's runner-up for breakout pro prospect this season behind USC's Chris Gallappo in his blog. I thought that was interesting. Hope he proves him right! :D
                        I saw his blog earlier, but I didn't notice his shoutout to BB til ya pointed it out. That's awesome!

Naturally, I had to post kudos in the thread over in the Scott Wright's Corner forums, along with a Hardesty plug.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I wanted Eric Berry to make that INT on that first pass sooooooo bad.
                          Did Berry do anything big during the game? Living up in WI, I didn't get to see anything but highlights

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                            Did Berry do anything big during the game? Living up in WI, I didn't get to see anything but highlights
                            3 tackles and a pass breakup. The pass breakup was on the first throw of the game and may have been a pick 6 if he got his hands on it. After that play WKU didn't throw it anywhere near Berry. Not they they could have if they wanted to with the way our front seven was getting pressure on them. He was also pretty much done by half time. Expect to hear more from him in a more evenly matched UCLA game.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

3 tackles and a pass breakup. The pass breakup was on the first throw of the game and may have been a pick 6 if he got his hands on it. After that play WKU didn't throw it anywhere near Berry. Not they they could have if they wanted to with the way our front seven was getting pressure on them. He was also pretty much done by half time. Expect to hear more from him in a more evenly matched UCLA game.
                              Appreciated, thanks.

Comment

• Atleast we only gave up 80 yards against WKU. I am looking forward to the defense against UCLA. Freshmen are bound to thrown to Eric Berry.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information