This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm watchin' the game here: http://www.justin.tv/deathtorivals

Incase any of ya'll don't have the channel (It's on ESPN 360, I think), there's the link!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
      I'm watchin' the game here: http://www.justin.tv/deathtorivals

Incase any of ya'll don't have the channel (It's on ESPN 360, I think), there's the link!
      It's on regular ESPN here.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        It's on regular ESPN here.
        My cable went out, so I don't have either... /cray
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• New year, same Crompton. :(

A zebra can't change it's spots..... hehe
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

New year, same Crompton. :(

A zebra can't change it's spots..... hehe
            :(

If Cro was a zebra, he'd be the one that gets picked out of the herd by predators.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I knew we should've ran play action on that 4th and goal.....
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I really can't find one positive from the Vols today... Ugh...
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I really can't find one positive from the Vols today... Ugh...
                  The defense played pretty well. But this game was almost pure 08 deja vu. Crompton could very well be the worst starting QB in Tennessee history. Tyler Bray can't get here soon enough.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

The defense played pretty well. But this game was almost pure 08 deja vu. Crompton could very well be the worst starting QB in Tennessee history. Tyler Bray can't get here soon enough.
                    Volnation has crashed... I'm not joking.

Originally posted by VBulletin Message
                    The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
                    Did you see the UCLA players when they were leaving the stadium? Practically the entire team was taunting the fans by waving at them and skipping...

I didn't really like the defense. Got burned by screens all game, and didn't hold their gaps in the run game. But, the offense definitely cost us the game. The OL got abused, and Crompton is back to his old tricks (and making the same faces). Makes me wanna punt a baby.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Volnation has crashed... I'm not joking.

Did you see the UCLA players when they were leaving the stadium? Practically the entire team was taunting the fans by waving at them and skipping...

I didn't really like the defense. Got burned by screens all game, and didn't hold their gaps in the run game. But, the offense definitely cost us the game. The OL got abused, and Crompton is back to his old tricks (and making the same faces). Makes me wanna punt a baby.
                      Yeah, I have a few thoughts about the game and the rest of the season.......
                      1) We should probably go ahead and put Nick Stephens in and get him ready for the gauntlet of the 2010 season. No way in hell Crompton has enough confidence left after this game to lead us the rest of the season.
                      2) We abandoned the run for far too long in the second and third quarters.
                      3) We didn't do enough play-action passing. And the play-calling was waaaaaay too predictable by the second half.
                      4) Have we thrown it deep over the middle yet this season? And by deep I mean more than 12-15 yards.
                      5) We should probably go ahead and start some of our younger linebackers. Jerod Askew and Greg King would upgrade size and athleticism against the pass.
                      6) Our offensive line is garbage. The bad thing about it is, we don't really have any backups to turn to as we have zero depth as well.
                      7) We should have kept Tahj Boyd, regardless if he was hurt or not.
                      8) I hope this doesn't kill the roll we've been on recruiting wise.
                      9) We'll probably finish 6-6 this season.
                      10) Receivers need to get more physical and box out their defenders better.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Oh yes, how could I forget Volnation? This puts major **** in all of those homers faces. I couldn't believe the audacity of our "fans" over there who actually thought we would roll over UCLA by the likes of 3 scores and up. Now I definitely wanted revenge for last season and would have liked to have seen that, but I was a realist and recognized that we'd be lucky to just get a win. I can't stand all of the homers on that website and I can't wait until all of those idiots over there that thought we would beat Florida this season eat crow. Believing in your team is fine, but it got to the point where a lot of them were calling this a "season of destiny" and saying we'd go undefeated or 10-2 at worst. That's bad, but what is truly bad about that, was that anyone who tried to talk sense or maintain realism were name called and their "fanhood" was called into question. God that site pisses me off sometimes. I can't wait to laugh at all the idiots that start calling for Kiffin to be fired and all of that nonsense.
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Couldn't have said it better myself. Volnation truly lives in their own little world. Same thing can happen at TitansCentral. One prominent poster says something, another agrees, and a thought starts snowballing until it just gets ridiculous.

I'll say it again: I love SWDC! If you say something stupid, there's always a guy to challenge it. Then it becomes you vs that guy. The other posters don't take sides and gang up on one guy. There's checks and balances here, which makes the community more realistic and insightful.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Ugh I used to post on the board on titansonline.....Those guys were mad controll freaks...

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Crompton is terrible, he very well may be a good practice QB but he blows in meaningful games. Nick Stephens isnt great either but I will take anyone over Crompton. BTW at least my Blue Raiders destroyed Memphis.....Sun Belt Champions BABY!!!!!1!!!!!!

Comment

• BTW Crompton missed 2 easy TD passes and one that could have been atleast a long gain. I've heard of guys that can only read one side of the field but Crompton cant make it through his first progression.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information