This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
    Crompton is terrible, he very well may be a good practice QB but he blows in meaningful games. Nick Stephens isnt great either but I will take anyone over Crompton. BTW at least my Blue Raiders destroyed Memphis.....Sun Belt Champions BABY!!!!!1!!!!!!
    MTSU Baby!!! Did you go to the game?
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Ugh I used to post on the board on titansonline.....Those guys were mad controll freaks...
      Lol, I have to be careful when I visit TC. I always get in arguments.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        MTSU Baby!!! Did you go to the game?
        Yeah I went after the Tennessee game, Domination Station!!! It goes to show you that our team is as good a Dwight Dasher wants it to be.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Fire Kiffin!!!!!!!!!! ZOMGzzzzzzzzzz

I swear I thought I was watching a replay of a game from last year. No protection from the offensive line, Crompton drops back, has time to quickly scan the field and then either forces a pass somewhere or takes off to gain an astounding two ******* yards. Running game was very average, and we can't win because that is our greatest strength on offense.

I thought the defense was solid, and they kept us in that game. The two stops before we got the ball back (and ultimately turned it over on downs) were very impressive.

We do have some players on both side of the ball. I think Teague and Nuke need to have the ball in their hands more, along with a healthy Gerald Jones. Teague didn't have any catches this week. That said, Florida is still going to eat our lunch. Crompton can't handle any pressure whatsoever and Florida is going to bring it every snap. That doesn't bode well for us. I was overly optimistic after the WKU game, and impressed with Crompton, but UCLA really showed us where we stand and that's no better than we were last year. It's a rebuilding year for us.

Comment

• 4* DL Corey Miller, 4* DL Brandon Willis, and 4* ATH DeMarco Cobbs have all committed to the Vols.

Miller and Willis's pages have been updated to show the Vols, but Cobbs's citation is according to ESPN - Link.

Wowie wow wow...
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              4* DL Corey Miller, 4* DL Brandon Willis, and 4* ATH DeMarco Cobbs have all committed to the Vols.

Miller and Willis's pages have been updated to show the Vols, but Cobbs's citation is according to ESPN - Link.

Wowie wow wow...
              Wowzers! I knew we lead for Cobbs, but to get him and the other 2 at the same time, after this loss this weekend.... well, at least it softens the blow.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                Wowzers! I knew we lead for Cobbs, but to get him and the other 2 at the same time, after this loss this weekend.... well, at least it softens the blow.
                Definitely softens the blow. Vols are now ranked 3rd on Scout and 4th on Rivals. Great job by the coaching staff, and no doubt they'll bring in even more talent.

Also, on DeMarco Cobbs's facebook, he posted "Help is on the way Tennessee.." Thought that was cool. :D
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• It's officially Lane Kiffin week on ESPN! :D
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I don't care what that score was, the Vols and Lane Kiffin were a winner today.

Especially in recruiting. When Tebow, Hernandez, Riley Cooper, Carlos Dunlap, Brandon Spikes, Major Wright, Joe Haden, and whoever else declares for the Draft from Florida, who wins this game in Knoxville next season?

"We'll see them next year."
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I don't like to believe in moral victories, but with incrompetence at QB I guess I'll have to for at least one season until Tyler Bray gets here. A couple of other things I noticed.....
                      -Art Evans needs to be benched in favor of Vinson or a freshman because he was definitely the weak link in our secondary.
                      -Gerald Jones is probably our most overrated player. He shouldn't be starting. Any other of our WRs would have hopefully not just walked out of bounds on that one play like he did. His route running in the UCLA and UF games were atrocious.
                      - Montario Hardesty is a beast. Just think how crazy he'd be going if he had just a decent QB to take that 8th man out of the box, or if he had a better o-line.
                      - Our defense is pretty legit.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• MTSU won a great game today!!!! I hope we win a bowl game becuase my brother will get a ring!

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

MTSU won a great game today!!!! I hope we win a bowl game becuase my brother will get a ring!
                          Is your brother on the team?

I bet Maryland won't be scheduling us anymore.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Chattanooga won today too!

*high fives himself*

:D
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I lol'd.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Link for the Vols/Ohio game: http://www.atdhe.net/8977/watch-ohio-vs-tennessee
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information