• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We look pretty bad so far IMO.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Wow, so after tonight Jonathan Crompton actually has more TDs than INTs. The world might explode. Too bad he and the wrs were on different planets tonight or we might have actually been able to move the ball and our defense might have gotten some breathers. Our defense is good, but with little depth, so they can't be on the field as much as they were tonight. Oh yeah, Daniel Lincoln is to kicking what Jonathan Crompton is to passing.
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Who is this guy and what has he done with Jonathan Crompton?
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• So, fluke game or can we expect more of this from Cro?

Also,

45-19

:D

I live like 15 minutes away from the Georgia border, so that makes this sooo sweet!
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• The biggest thing about this win is that it more than likely gets us in a bowl seeing as how we still have Memphis, Vandy and Kentucky on the schedule. I really hope we can push for wins against South Carolina and Ole Miss as well. I'm not holding my breath for a win against Bama even though we have a bye week to prepare for them. Maybe that will help us to stay competitive with them.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• We won't even have to watch the game against Bama. We can just get the play-by-play from JT Jag and LizardState in the gameday thread! :D
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I have the most amazingly excellent news everyone!

Paul dropped Chris Hope in the SWDCFF League, and I'm picking him up!

And if anyone, and I mean anyone, outbids me and gets him instead, I will hunt them down and...express my disdain for their action! :D
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  I have the most amazingly excellent news everyone!

Paul dropped Chris Hope in the SWDCFF League, and I'm picking him up!

And if anyone, and I mean anyone, outbids me and gets him instead, I will hunt them down and...express my disdain for their action! :D
                  What's your record? My team started 0-2(I kind of expected that with my work-horse runningback Marshawn Lynch suspended). But since then I've won 4 straight and I'm now pushing for first place in my league if I win this weekend.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                    What's your record? My team started 0-2(I kind of expected that with my work-horse runningback Marshawn Lynch suspended). But since then I've won 4 straight and I'm now pushing for first place in my league if I win this weekend.
                    I'm 4-2 too, but I'm only 8th in the standings. I lead my division though, which has CJSchneider, YAYareaRB, UKFan, and sbh15. Only Skol Vikings has made more moves than me, lol.

I love the IDP slots. I probably have the best group out of everyone with Keith Bulluck/Mike Peterson, Tyvon Branch/Ron Bartell/Daniel Manning/Bob Sanders, and Kyle Vanden Bosch/Robert Geathers/Tony Brown/James Hall. I scored 86.90 points last week, and Bulluck/Branch/Bartell/KVB/Hall contributed for 32 of it. Lots of tackles! :D

In my other league, I did exactly like you. Drafted Lynch in the 2nd, and lost my first 2 games. I'm on a 4-game win streak there too and am 7th. I'll move up if I win too.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I love IDPs as well. I started a coalition to push to get them put in our league this year as we haven't done them in years. It's been awesome so far. Jared Allen is killing it for me.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Over/Under- Jonathan Crompton throws for 500 yards and 7 TDs?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                          Over/Under- Jonathan Crompton throws for 500 yards and 7 TDs?
                          Waaaaay over.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Third Saturday in October! Whoo!

Lame of Bama not to allow us to wear the orange uni's. UCLA and USC did it, but nooooo...

Hardesty > Ingram.

Crompton > McElroy.

Berry > McClain.

Mrs. Kiffin > Mrs. Saban.
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I wonder if Lane calls Monte Dad or coach? Maybe a little a both?

Comment

• Alabama cheating right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information