Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IDK about the Cotton bowl. I'd love to play in it, but don't they take SEC west teams for the most part?
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• How good do you guys think we will be next year with Dan Williams,Eric Berry,Montario Hardesty,Jonathan Crompton,Rico McCoy and Chris Scott going to the NFL?

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
        How good do you guys think we will be next year with Dan Williams,Eric Berry,Montario Hardesty,Jonathan Crompton,Rico McCoy and Chris Scott going to the NFL?
        I'll break it down player by player....
        -Dan Williams-
        Good player, should get drafted somewhere between the 3rd and 4th. I think Tennessee will be able to fill his spot well though with Montori Hughes being a sophomore and bringing in a couple of JUCOs.
        -Eric Berry-
        I don't need to tell you all how great he is. We'll obviously miss him, but our secondary should still be strong as we return all of our other starters in the secondary as well as many of the key backups.
        -Montario Hardesty-
        Montario has been great and the new staff has resurrected his career as well as him staying healthy. We should still be strong though as we'll have Bryce Brown, David Oku, Tauren Poole, Toney Williams and probably a fairly high rated recruit coming in. Throw in the fact that we have two really good fullbacks and our backfield should still be very strong.
        -Jonathan Crompton-
        He has improved quite a bit as the season has come along, but he still won't be drafted and he still makes a few plays a game where I'm left scratching my head. We have Tyler Bray coming in and probably a JUCO in Matt Simms. Both will enroll in January so that will go a long way towards helping their progression. Throw in a redshirt senior in Stephens who has been in the system for a year and you have a pretty good competition that can hopefully make all of them better.
        -Rico McCoy-
        Rico McCoy has been very good this year but I think we'll recover fine next year at linebacker. We'll be returning Lamarcus Thompson, Savion Frazier and Greg King as well as hopefully a healthy Nick Reveiz. That's four guys who have gotten good playing time and starting experience this season. Throw in Jerod Askew coming off a redshirt year and Herman Lathers, as well as some talented freshman and we should be fine at linebacker.
        -Chris Scott-
        This dude has been money this season. Vastly improved. This will probably be our biggest loss. We lose 6 senior offensive lineman leaving so we'll be shaky up front next season. Hopefully whoever replaces the Sullins twins next season will be bigger, faster, stronger and overall more talented. Aaron Douglas will hopefully put on some more weight and gain some more experience seeing as how this is his first season as a lineman. Throw in JerQuari Schofield and hopefully some jucos and we'll have a bigger and more talented line next season. Although it will obviously take some time for 4 new starters to gel with each other. It sure would be nice if we could somehow get another year of eligibility for Josh McNeil.

Just my $.02.
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• The Vols picked up two JUCO commits today. TE Ken Adams and WR Kenbrell Thompkins. Both enroll in January.
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Don't mind me...

Can't connect to my printer from my laptop. :D
            Last edited by TitanHope; 11-25-2009, 11:19 AM.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Greg Hardy will miss the rest of the season, so he won't be playing for Ole Miss against the Vols this Saturday. Bittersweet for me, because you hate to see a player go down and I was looking forward to seeing him play.

Saw Voodoo post that OL Jawuan James gave a verbal commitment to the Vols. Huuuuge get for them, and means that Kiffin and Co. have pulled in 4* James, 4* WR Markeith Ambles, 4* DE J.C. Copeland, and 3* LB Michael Taylor out of Georgia. Kiffin made it a point that of all the SEC teams we faced this season, that Georgia was the one he wanted the most. It was most important as far as recruiting goes. So to go into GA and get 4 of it's best players is spectacular, and blowing UGA out in Knoxville has a hand in that.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Tennessee football players arrested

3 freshmen charged with attempted armed robbery

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...yers+arrested+

Here we go again, i thought all of this was done since there hasn't been any arrests in a while, I hope Kiffin kicks them off the team and sets an example but losing Nu'Keese Richardson and starting safety Janzen Jackson would be a pretty big hit
                Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• Haven't been able to go to Volnation any today. Anyways, I hope that if they're proven guilty they're kicked off the team. We'll see what Kiffin is made of with this situation. It's easy to kick out Fulmer's 4 and 5 star recruits, but will he kick out his own?

I think it would show some serious stones and set a major precedent.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Jackson was released after his bail was reduced to 0. It was NuKeese and Edwards who committed the attempted robbery. Jackson was in the car, and only told them that they had to leave. Most he could be charged with would be accessory.

I say suspend Jackson for the rest of the season. Maybe bring him back for the bowl game. Dismiss NuKeese and Edwards.

I haven't been able to get on Volnation either. Their servers are ****.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      Jackson was released after his bail was reduced to 0. It was NuKeese and Edwards who committed the attempted robbery. Jackson was in the car, and only told them that they had to leave. Most he could be charged with would be accessory.
                      Semi-good news it sounds like.

I say suspend Jackson for the rest of the season. Maybe bring him back for the bowl game. Dismiss NuKeese and Edwards.
                      I agree with this. Letting him play in the bowl would have to be for outstanding behavior between now and then.

I haven't been able to get on Volnation either. Their servers are ****.
                      Tell me about it. NSD and the day Bryce Brown committed were awful as well.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Good thing I'm not Tennessee's head coach because I'd probably be cutting Daniel Lincoln and the Sullins twins on the spot right now.
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Guess who's #5 on Scott's senior RB rankings?

MONTARIOZZZ!!!
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Wesa goin' bowling!!! :D
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• That was one of the most boring and ugly games I've seen in a while. But I'm happy we got a win! :D
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I'm kind've worried about the Kentucky game tomorrow. I fear teh Cobb.

But, Janzen Jackson is back! So that'll be a big help.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information