Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not worried for whatever reason. Hopefully that's a good sign.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Oh by the way, Doughboy and I are proud parents of a 9-3 MTSU team.
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        Oh by the way, Doughboy and I are proud parents of a 9-3 MTSU team.
        Nice!

2nd place in the SEC East! Hell yeah!!! 25 years in a row vs UK! :D
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Am I being a homer when I say I think Montario Hardesty is the best senior runningback in this draft and maybe second overall behind Spiller?
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Am I being a homer when I say I think Montario Hardesty is the best senior runningback in this draft and maybe second overall behind Spiller?
            Nope! Well, Gerhart is up there.

Hardesty: 265 rush, 1,307 yards, 4.9 YPC, and 12 TD's.

He's 2nd in the SEC in rushing yards now, and tied with Mark Ingram for 2nd in TD's with 12 (Tebow is 1st with 13 TD's, so t-1st among RB's). Not to mention his receiving totals. I'd take Hardesty over any RB in the SEC, including Ingram. I'd like to see Ingram run for 1,300 yards behind two walk on OL's.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              Nope! Well, Gerhart is up there.

Hardesty: 265 rush, 1,307 yards, 4.9 YPC, and 12 TD's.

He's 2nd in the SEC in rushing yards now, and tied with Mark Ingram for 2nd in TD's with 12 (Tebow is 1st with 13 TD's, so t-1st among RB's). Not to mention his receiving totals. I'd take Hardesty over any RB in the SEC, including Ingram. I'd like to see Ingram run for 1,300 yards behind two walk on OL's.
              And a RS Frosh RT who just got converted from TE.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Very true. By the way, love your AP-Hardesty comparison you made in another thread, Voodoo. I just now noticed that. Their running styles are crazy similar.

Maybe another comparison could be Thomas Jones too?
                Last edited by TitanHope; 11-29-2009, 01:58 AM.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Also, I have the same pick'em record as Chris Mortensen so far.

Suck it Morty! :D
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• UT going to Chick-fil-A Bowl; Kentucky coming to Music City Bowl

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...g+ed4DuIoZY%3D

Best news ever. My family lives in Blacksburg and are HUGE Hokie fans. Some serious trash talking is going down. Im also getting tickets to the Music City bowl. I've never seen a NCAA game outside of MTSU in person.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• I'm kinda disappointed we won't be in the Outback on new year's, but the opponent ended up being better.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

Really? I saw they just picked up a commitment from a JUCO LB this weekend, but I was pretty sure he was the only one so far for the 2010 class, unless you're counting Jacques Smith who I think will be an end.
                        I know this is an old post, but I just wanna say that Jacques is a beast. I technically live in Ooltewah, TN, and 'Ques attends Ooltewah High School. I've gone to see him in person, and this guy is a man amongst boys. And OHS is in like Class 5A or 6A. Dude's gonna be a great player for the Vols, no matter if he plays DE or LB.

Oh! I clinched a Playoff spot in the SWDC Fantasy Football league. Not sure what my final seed will be. Playing SuperMcGee in the final game, and he's currently #1 and blowing away his competition. Seriously, I don't think he's scored less than 100 points all year. So glad I clinched my spot already, lol. I swept my division too, and hopefully I can pull the upset and improve my seeding! :D
                        Last edited by TitanHope; 12-04-2009, 01:25 PM.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                            I'm rootin' for ya'll!

Also, Vols WR Coach Frank Wilson has accepted a position at LSU ($$$). Bring back Troopah!!! :D
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              Also, Vols WR Coach Frank Wilson has accepted a position at LSU ($$$). Bring back Troopah!!! :D
                              Yup. There's also talk some of our other assistants might be interviewing for other jobs. Hopefully we don't lose Eddie Gran. I think as long as we retain the Kiffins(obviously), Orgeron, Gran, and Lance Thompson we'll be in good shape.
                              RIP themaninblack

Comment

Yup. There's also talk some of our other assistants might be interviewing for other jobs. Hopefully we don't lose Eddie Gran. I think as long as we retain the Kiffins(obviously), Orgeron, Gran, and Lance Thompson we'll be in good shape.
                                I agree. The cool thing is, everybody has a state they excel in in the SEC, aside from Monte who can go to any living room in America. Wilson's was Louisiana and Mississippi, but that's Ed Orgeron's area as well and he's better. Plus, with Lane being a former WR coach, I don't think the loss would be bad.

Losing Gran, Orgeron, or Thompson would be killer though. Gran needs a raise. He recruits Florida, and does so very, very well. FSU is rumored to be after him and Lance Thompson. I think Orgeron stays. He's highly paid, is Assistant HC/Recruiting Coordinator, and said he relished the opportunity of learning under Monte. Thompson makes upwards of $300,000, so a lateral move would require a raise on top of that already hefty contract. Gran only makes around $150,000 (maybe less, not sure), so he seems the most likely additional loss if he's not given a raise. Hopefully they do so and retain him.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information