Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, is there any other sport where the coach can truly **** over an entire school without any real reprocussions?

Comment

• What the Mother ******* hell?????? I am pissed beyond words right now. **** **** **** ****. Are we going to lose the class? **** Kiffin. Biggest cheap shot in the history of sports, slimeball.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• My top 5 candidates would be...

1) Muschamp

2) Harbaugh

3) Gary Patterson

4) Skip Holtz

5) Rick Stockstill ;)

I'm willing to bet Kippy Brown will get a fair shot to interview for it as well.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• We need a big name to save the class. Harbaugh, Muschamp, Holtz, Gruden maybe even Mike Leech if worst comes to worst.

Comment

• I was high on Leach last year, but I wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft. pole right now.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• No way in hell we can hire Leech now. This hire needs to be relatively safe.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                I was high on Leach last year, but I wouldn't touch him with a 10 ft. pole right now.
                Just throwing it out their if worst comes to worst. Gruden would be my choice. I think we have a better shot than any other school but then it is only a matter of time until the nfl comes calling and we are out a head coach agian.

Comment

• I think if worse comes to worst, David Cutcliffe is our ace in the hole.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                    I think if worse comes to worst, David Cutcliffe is our ace in the hole.
                    I forgot about Cutcliffe, would be a good hire, but we still need to try and go after a bigger name.

Comment

• Honestly if I'm you guys, I stay clear of Harbaugh to avoid another situation like this if Rich Rod struggles this year. The new Michigan AD is good friends with Harbaugh and he'll be the first call for head coach in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
                        Honestly if I'm you guys, I stay clear of Harbaugh to avoid another situation like this if Rich Rod struggles this year. The new Michigan AD is good friends with Harbaugh and he'll be the first call for head coach in my opinion.
                        True.

But right now it sounds like Muschamp is our number one.
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Muschamp is solid no doubt. Besides I'm bias, I want Harbaugh for Michigan :D and well if we ever play you guys again, hopefully he doesn't forget that 45-17 beatdown you guys gave us. ;)

Comment

• Where is Pit Bull when ya need him? ;)

Here's Mike Hamilton and Kippy Brown's presser (radio feed): http://tonybasilio.com/vhm_chalk_box.php
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Kiffin is a weasel. I hope he destroys USC. Kiffin better not step foot in this state again, unless he brings some serious body armor....I hope we get Muschamp but as soon as Mac Brown leaves he will be back to Texas and we will be back to where we are now
                              Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• I wouldn't worry about the Harbaugh to Michigan or Muschamp to Texas or Georgia possibilities. We have to make a big name hire to help keep this class. Remember Michigan was supposedly Les Miles's dream job and he turned that down to stay at LSU. Muschamp or Harbaugh could do the same thing. I'm all for one of the two.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information