Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry vol fans kiffin is a piece of **** douche bag... not like i didnt already think that though, looks like my pirates are about to lose skip to ******* usf as well ****!

Comment

• Hawk, you need to change your sig quote ASAP.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I just wanna say how awesome we are. Doughie is ranked 36th in rep, Voodoo is 13th, and I'm 6th.

We are gooood. We are real gooooood. Hey everybody! Come see how good we are!
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• 36th? sounds about right.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
          I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• werd how do you check that stuff haha

Comment

• If you click on the "Member List" link in the bar above the forum (the one where User CP, Chat Box, Search, etc. is located), you'll go to the member list that lists ALL the posters on the forum. The posters will be sorted Alphabetically, Post Count, and Reputation and each category will be listed in 3 different columns. Automatically, the order will be Alphabetically, but if you look to the right, you'll see a column of green boxes for each poster's rep. At the top of that column, you'll see the word "Reputation" as a clickable link. If you click it, then it'll list posters from highest rep to lowest rep.

Hope that explains how. Just ask if my directions were confusing for ya, CJftw!
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• i got it thanks dude ur killing it your post count is way below all the others around you NICE

Comment

• Me and Peefs are the only guys with less than 2000 posts in the top 50!!!!! Offensive rookie of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                    i got it thanks dude ur killing it your post count is way below all the others around you NICE
                    Thank ya kindly!

But truthfully, me rep should be around 89,000 points. I won the NFLDC Fantasy Football League, and the prize was a 20,000 point rep boost. Voodoo's been beatin' me for forever, and he even started over on a new account, lol.

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                    Me and Peefs are the only guys with less than 2000 posts in the top 50!!!!! Offensive rookie of the year?
                    Ya got my vote!
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• im 156 :p haha

Comment

• Dooley is straight doin' work on the recruiting trail. Lookin' forward to NSD!
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• What is UT's depth chart going to look like next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                            What is UT's depth chart going to look like next year?
                            Depends on position. Offensive line and defensive tackle are the thinnest. I'd say receiver and running back are the deepest.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Who is going to be the QB? Pic-Nick?

Comment

• Probably. Unless Tyler Bray or Matt Simms use their January enrollment to their advantage and surprise a bunch of people.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information