Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwight Dasher FTW! I've also heard good things about their new QB recruit Kilgore.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• MTSU is winning the Sun Belt this year, and it's about damn time.

Stockstill is a miracle worker for where he's getting this program considering where it was when he got here.

Also, for the Vols, I'm ready for the season. I don't think we'll be as bad as 3-9 like some people are saying. I could see 6-6 with a bowl game though.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• freaking awesome game and my boy dwayne made some plays too

Comment

• The Vols are a young team. Lets leave it at that.

Lookin' forward to Florida. They're nowhere near the team Oregon is, so if the team that was in the 1st QTR shows up, it could be a good game.

Still not sold on Simms. At all. Looks like he's getting the Crompton treatment, playcalling wise. Looked like the Florida gameplan, except without a beastmode Hardesty.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I don't remember us throwing the ball over the middle at all. Am I wrong about that? And why not when we have Stocker, and big receivers like Da'Rick, Milton and Hunter?
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• You're right. If they passed it to the middle of the field, it was a check down to a RB...one of which was a drop...

But yeah, I wanna see me more of Stocker, DaRick, and Hunter. And quit using Denarius Moore as a possession receiver. He's a deep threat, and his hands are suspect as it is. We missed Gerald Jones in that regard, and should've used Stocker more for possession plays. Convert some of those 3rd downs and their margin of victory is a few scores lower.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• OL is still too inexperienced, and pass-protection got worse as the game progressed. It'll be a very good unit one day, and while they'll take their lumps this year, it'll pay off in the future.

Simms needs to work on his decision making. When given time, the dude can play. But when he's pressured, he needs to be smart and decisive. His two TD's came on blown coverages, so I don't think we should pay him on the back for being competant and hitting a wide open WR. His INT's were killer, and the one in the endzone was a game-changer.

WR's were good. I think Hunter should start. Not sure what's holding Da'Rick back. I'd like an "above the rim" passing game with Stocker, Hunter, and Da'Rick. Just throw it up to those guys and they can bring it down with their size and jumping ability. Throw Milton in the equation too, and obviously Denarious Moore is the senior so he should play.

Poole and Oku were ok. Not as good as last time, but it's a better DEF. Poole's stiff arm on UF CB was epic!

The announcers talked about the pass-rush, but I didn't see it. Little pressure from the DT's, and the DE's weren't much better.

Whoever the other LB is besides Reveiz and Thompson needs some work. They put him in coverage, but he's not holding it well enough. Not sure if it's Lathers or Frazier.

CB's gave up too many 3rd down conversions (I think it was Eric Gordon on Moore so many times), but they had to cover a while. Hard to do that.

Janzen Jackson played well. Prentiss Wagner is non-existant.

If there's a silver lining, it's that my boner for Justin Hunter just got an Enzyte caliber boost. A ton of recruits were visiting too, so they got to see a fun game in Neyland.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Austin johnson should be starting with reveiz. They would be nasty.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• If Tennessee can't beat UAfuckingB at home, then do ya'll think they should start Bray for the rest of the year? I'd rather go bowlless with Bray and get him experience than bowlless with Simms.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Its a good thing we won, but Bray def needs to start.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• Bray should have started this game. I have a feeling Dooley is hard-headed and we won't even see Bray start until his junior year though.

Rajion Neal > David Oku btw.
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Yup. Neal is waaaaay more decisive hitting the hole than Oku.

Looking forward to Tom Smith next year, and more importantly an improved OL for these guys to run behind.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Am I alone though in thinking that Simms is going to be our starter for the next two years?
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Nothing needs to be said.

And if I see one more Bama fan smart off on FaceBook, there will be blood.

/resumes apathy.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I don't know what's going on but there is some serious bad karma around the whole Tennessee program in the past few years. Maybe the worst in the nation.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information