This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
    Feel good to be going to the sweet 16, i have faith we can beat georgetown if we can keep it close and don't turn the ball over and actually get some damn rebounds.
    Yeah its going to be hard to stop Hibbert down in the post, if we can I really like our chances
    Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Dont know if y'all have heard this or if has been posted yet but Ainge is scheduled to have surgery on his knee

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. -- Tennessee starting quarterback Erik Ainge will have surgery next week on his right knee to repair or remove torn cartilage, team officials announced Wednesday.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegefoo...story/10062064
      Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

This could hurt UT alot and kill the hype around his draft stock.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

It's not a long term injury though. Usually 2.5 months at the max.

Comment

Speaking of erik ainges draft stock, what do you guys think of his chances of being a first rounder next year if he has another great year like he did last year? that would show some great consistency in him because of losing his top three targets, plus he has the size at over 6'5 220+. im not a big fan of colt brennan and im pretty positive brohm will be the top qb, so to me that leaves ainge maybe henne and possibly sam keller. im probably leaving some guys out.

Comment

Have any of you read this article about the Nashville Predators???

LINK:
              http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2804125

The Stars' management has some pretty harsh things to say about our organization. Here's a quote from the Stars' president, I believe...

"[The Predators] get more money from revenue sharing than any team in the league, they voted against the new schedule because they wanted to have an easier schedule for themselves. They take and take and take and take and never give back, and I'm sick of it."

Ouch...I wonder if this will result in a fine from the NHL for such open criticism of one of its franchises...
              Last edited by MicktheGreat; 03-19-2007, 02:55 PM.

Comment

I saw that, sounds like a sore loser to me, really and truly i dont care what he says or thinks, its not our responsibility to be aware or prepare for other teams milestones.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                  It's not a long term injury though. Usually 2.5 months at the max.
                  Matter fact, Ainge just had the surgery today, they removed the meniscus, and he will only be out 3-6 weeks. Thank god this happened during the spring, even though I think Crompton will be good, I'd rather wait a year to find out, lol.

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs..../70319046/1035

Comment

Originally posted by MicktheGreat View Post
                    Have any of you read this article about the Nashville Predators???

LINK:
                    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2804125

The Stars' management has some pretty harsh things to say about our organization. Here's a quote from the Stars' president, I believe...

"[The Predators] get more money from revenue sharing than any team in the league, they voted against the new schedule because they wanted to have an easier schedule for themselves. They take and take and take and take and never give back, and I'm sick of it."

Ouch...I wonder if this will result in a fine from the NHL for such open criticism of one of its franchises...
                    Sounds like they are bitter from Tootoo knocking the sh!t out of Modano and then turning and puching whoever that other player was who was charging him. They're just mad we are on top of the league and we spend our money wisely and draft well...oh well

Tootoo suspended 5 games for the punch
                    http://sports.espn.go.com/nhl/news/story?id=2805040
                    Last edited by Titans10; 03-20-2007, 12:48 PM.
                    Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Sooo....opinions. v1 or v2? I made v1 originally, but wasn't crazy about the coloring on the background...so I went and played around a little, but I may have went overboard, lol.

v1 -

v2 -

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull
                        Ok, I can try, but it might be a while. Reason being, the hardest part of making sigs is cutting the picture, which I am horrible at. So I have to find pre-cut pictures online, and there's not a Chris Hope one at the place I get them at. So I can either try to find someone to cut one for me (which might take a while) or I can try a different style of sig that doesn't involved cutting the pic out. I'll search for some pictures and see what I can do.
                        Ok, but its not a top priority or anything, so don't feel pressured to. Just if you ever get in a banner making mood, one would be greatly appreciated. I'm more than fine with the Meachem one I have now in the meantime.

Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew
                        Speaking of erik ainges draft stock, what do you guys think of his chances of being a first rounder next year if he has another great year like he did last year? that would show some great consistency in him because of losing his top three targets, plus he has the size at over 6'5 220+. im not a big fan of colt brennan and im pretty positive brohm will be the top qb, so to me that leaves ainge maybe henne and possibly sam keller. im probably leaving some guys out.
                        It all depends on the year he has. He has all the physical tools you'd look in a quarterback. Teams may be turned off by his lack of mobility, and that he's a bit injury prone. His inconsistency is an issue, and he gets easy flustered. Other than that, he has a lot of upside. A first day pick definitely, but probably not a first rounder. As of now, he may be the 4th best behind Brohm, Brennan, and Henne. Maybe throw Nate Longshore into the discussion aswell, if he declares. Also watch for Andre Woodson out of Kentucky. I'm hearing a lot of buzz about him. I'm sure there are more good QB's out there, but its 3 am and my memory isn't kickin in.
                        Last edited by TitanHope; 03-22-2007, 02:24 AM.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Gotta go with v2, Pit Bull. The first one's color reminds me of pee pee for some reason...but that may very well be more of an issue with me than with the sig...
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I thought that too lol. I like v2 better, but I might tone it down a little tomorrow. Btw, I got a cut out Chris Hope render, so I might get you a sig in the next couple days.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull
                              Btw, I got a cut out Chris Hope render, so I might get you a sig in the next couple days.
                              Sweet!!!

Originally posted by Rep giver outter thingy
                              You must spread some reputation before giving it to Pit Bull #53 again.
                              Man...
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Me and Pitbull are the Titans team leaders now. :)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                                XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                                Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                                http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information