Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha **** Pacman cracks me up on that second one.

Comment

I just got back from my school trip to New York City. I had a blast, but its good to be back!
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
        I just got back from my school trip to New York City. I had a blast, but its good to be back!
        Where did you go in the city? If they let you roam around, its a great city to be in if you never have

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

This was my second trip to NYC. We basically stayed on Manhattan in a hotel on East 39th street...I forget the name...Murray Hills East hotel? Or something like that... We did all the tourist things. Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and saw The Lion King on Broadway. We saw Avril Lavigne(sp?) play live in Times Square for Jimmy Kimmel Live, which was cool. And a bunch of my friends got stuck in an elevator at the ESPN Zone, which I personally found hilarious...they disagreed. We also took a ferry and bus tour, which I fell asleep on my girlfriend's shoulder on (A lot of walking + Waking up very early = Me very tired). We didn't have much freedom to roam around, but aside from that, it was a lot of fun. I'm wanting to go back again.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
            This was my second trip to NYC. We basically stayed on Manhattan in a hotel on East 39th street...I forget the name...Murray Hills East hotel? Or something like that... We did all the tourist things. Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, St. Patrick's Cathedral, and saw The Lion King on Broadway. We saw Avril Lavigne(sp?) play live in Times Square for Jimmy Kimmel Live, which was cool. And a bunch of my friends got stuck in an elevator at the ESPN Zone, which I personally found hilarious...they disagreed. We also took a ferry and bus tour, which I fell asleep on my girlfriend's shoulder on (A lot of walking + Waking up very early = Me very tired). We didn't have much freedom to roam around, but aside from that, it was a lot of fun. I'm wanting to go back again.
            If you could go back you should, there is a bunch of little places to go to that have the best things(food, entertainment, shopping) and it aint necesairally mainstream in the city. And yup, u do alot of walking in the city if you do all the tourist things.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

i went to new york in 99, beautiful place

Comment

dont know if anyone cares, but the Nashville Predators were sold and im really pissed about it because they will probably be leaving town :(

that means i will no longer have a team to root for
                Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Went to my first AFL game last weekend, Kats won 57 to 54 against Grand Rapids, LOL there starting QB was Adrian mcPherson, the same guy that sued the Titans last year for getting ran over by or Mascot.....LOL

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                  XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                  Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                  http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I never paid much attention to hockey, but I tried to keep track of the Preds the best I could.

McPhearson was a very good QB in the AFL, but entered the draft a few years back. I'm guessing he'd rather be a starter in the AFL then a 3rd string QB in the NFL.

Speaking of other sporting news, the Grizzlies just drafted Mike Conley Jr., Point Guard out of Ohio State. This is a great pick, especially since PG and C may be the most important positions in basketball, but compared to Oden and Durant, it seems like a settlement.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I wanted Brewer, but i dont know the positions of need for the grizz

Comment

• Most of yall live in Tenn right?

Comment

• straight outta cashville

Comment

• yeah im from Franklin but i currently live in Chattanooga
                            Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• Originally posted by cashmoneydrew
                              I wanted Brewer, but i dont know the positions of need for the grizz
                              They're great offensively, horrible defensively. So Brewer would have been a great fit, but they invested in a Forward in last year's draft by drafting Rudy G.ay(Stupid filter). I'm not a Grizzly expert, or basketball for that matter, but Mike Conley Jr. was the best PG in the draft and I guess he's an upgrade over Stoudamire.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                They're great offensively, horrible defensively. So Brewer would have been a great fit, but they invested in a Forward in last year's draft by drafting Rudy G.ay(Stupid filter). I'm not a Grizzly expert, or basketball for that matter, but Mike Conley Jr. was the best PG in the draft and I guess he's an upgrade over Stoudamire.
                                If we can somehow manage to keep Gasol (he was involved in lots of trade-talk last season and seemed unhappy), then we could have a pretty decent offensive core with Gasol, Conley, and Miller.

The problem is that the Grizzlies are still terrible down-low for the most part. Other than Gasol, nobody on our team rebounds worth a crap. I'd love it if the Grizzlies went out and signed a rebounding/defensive type of low-post player. Probably won't happen though...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information