Mike Williams - Lose weight or go home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Williams - Lose weight or go home

Wow. I knew Williams was overweight. But this guy is just a fat slob. I bet he could actually be something if he lost say 50lbs and was at his college playing weight of 220.

"Titans coach Jeff Fisher bluntly told Williams to get in shape or get another job, and Williams has responded. He says he's lost 30 pounds, and is currently listed at 242, which would've had his weight last year closer to the 270-mark. I can't think of a lot of great 270-pound wide receivers in NFL history."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...?urn=nfl,84542

He never recovered from that year off, he got lazy and gained weight and was never the same...Its just ridiculous for a guy to be a WR at the weight he was, but it is a very positive sign he lost 30 lbs...He needs to be around 230 or so, and while he will never be a burner he could be a great red zone target at worst.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Wow he was at 270? "I Can't think of a lot of great 270-pound wide receivers in NFL history" haha I can't think of any receiver weighing even close to 270 pounds.

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
      Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)

Comment

Serious. 270 is big for a TE.

Comment

Man do I hate that guy. Lions tell him to lose weight and he gains weight. I guess it was his last chance though now with Tennessee but the guy needs to figure out how to separate from a corner. Hope Sims makes him cry on Thanksgiving, but like all former Lions he'll probably have a miraculous 3 td game. Sigh

Comment

When did he go from Oakland to Tenn.? Why on earth would they trade for him or sign for him?
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

He got cut from the raiders. But they probably signed him bc Chow was there at the time and Fisher is also a USC guy. Low risk pickup.

Comment

USC guys were the only guys who would even bother with him since Detroit...270 is just ridiculous, if he tipped the scale at that size at my camp I wouldn't of even gave him a chance...Scary to wonder what his 'ideal' weight is.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

yawn... old news.
                  Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

He is the Jared Lorenzen of Wide Receivers.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information