Goodbye, Travis Henry ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye, Travis Henry ...

It looks like Travis has agreed to a 5 year deal with the Broncos with 12 million guaranteed. It looks like we'll need to draft two runningbacks now, unless we get one in FA.
    "A lot of people say this and say that about us, but thatís a good thing. We want to keep it low, and we donít want all the hype going with the Tennessee Titans. We want to just keep it low. Yíall just keep talking about us, talking bad about us, so we can just continue to go out there each week and show the whole world what type of football team we are." -- Vince Young

T-minus 1 year until the beginning of the Titans Dynasty!

Im pissed, now we dont have a proven back
    Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Jesus, we need to get something done, otherwise I see us regressing next season. We have come out and given an O-for this offseason. We have still yet to address any of our needs, and basically its the second and third tier free agents left. I just hope we dont go out and ridiculously pay Donte Stallworth, who I have a feeling will be a bust. However, I think White will do just fine, but I think we need to draft a speedster to compliment him

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information