• Show
Clear All

• Titans 53 man roster

What do yall think it will look like?
    Heres mine.....

QB- Kerry Collins, Vince Young, Patrick Ramsey
    HB-Chris Johnson, LenDale White, Javon Ringer,Chris Henry
    FB-Ahmard Hall
    WR- Justin Gage, Nate Washington, Kenny Britt, Lavelle Hawkins,Dominique Edison.
    TE-Alge Crumpler,Bo Scaife,Jared Cook, Craig Stevens
    LT- Michael Roos, Troy Kropog
    LG-Eugene Amano
    C- Kevin Mawae, Leroy Harris
    RG-Jake Scoot
    RT-David Stewart, Mike Otto

DE- Kyle Vanden Bosch, Jevon Kearse, Dave Ball, Jacob Ford, William Hayes
    DT-Jason Jones,Tony Brown, Kevin Vickerson, Jovan Haye, SenDerrick Marks
    OLB-Keith Bulluck, David Thorton, Stanford Keglar, Gerald McRath
    MLB-Steven Tulloch, Ken Amano
    CB-Cortland Finnegan, Nick Harper,Ryan Mouton, Jason Mccourty,Cary Williams
    S- Michael Griffin, Chris Hope, Vincent Fuller, Donnie Nickey

K-Rob Bironas
    P-Craig Hentrich

Practice Squad-

AJ Trappasso
    Ryan Durand
    Mitch King
    Dudley Guice
    Tanard Davis
    LaJuan Ramsey
    Larry Birdine
    Cary Williams
    Last edited by DoughBoy; 09-05-2009, 06:46 PM.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

The absolute only difference I have between your roster and mine, I think the Titans will keep Ken Amato instead of a sixth corner.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

im pretty much agreeing with everything you got, paul williams and chris henry what terribly wasted picks, and agree on rafeal little he will get his chance just not on the titans nice post!... (... i still see jared cook being a dominant split end though i mean this guy has dominant size and speed not to mention how mediocore our wr corp is i might sound crazy but look around the league and tell me which db's can cover this guy!?!?!?!?!) i know im an over zealous fantasizer of titans players though too hahaha =) =) =)

Comment

ah 2 something in the morning on the beaches of the east coast here, voodoo who you knocking on his corners im thinking cary williams? if so ill have to agree, i like mccourty and mouton and faggins has the obvious experience + over 7th round williams

Comment

Yeah probably Williams. Especially if he still has practice squad eligibility.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

Guys I'm questionable about:

RB/FB Quinton Ganther
            OT Mike Otto
            CB Cary Williams

Also, will we keep 6 CB's? Vincent Fuller plays NB, so we won't need a CB to play Nickel. Do we need 4 CB's to backup Finny and Harper?
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              Guys I'm questionable about:

RB/FB Quinton Ganther
              OT Mike Otto
              CB Cary Williams

Also, will we keep 6 CB's? Vincent Fuller plays NB, so we won't need a CB to play Nickel. Do we need 4 CB's to backup Finny and Harper?
              We shouldn't. That just seems excessive. I'm thinking more then 3 is just ridiculous (not including Fuller)

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
              Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Okay I just updated it for accuracy. I think we will sign a reciver after Nates injury though.

Comment

are any of yall as excited as i am about cook's possibilities? :)

Comment

Jared Cook makes me a happy panda. I admit I was pissed when we picked him but I think he is already one of my favorite Titans and he hasn't even played in a regular season game yet.

Comment

Off the topic but I just found my first post and thread (i dont even remember making it)......LOL Im amazin I think this was a month or 2 before the draft.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29496

Dont know what I was thinking with the Hines Ward, Derrick Mason comparison.

Comment

Craig Stevens is too good for the titans it's a shame they have so many good TE

Comment

Craig will get his shot next year with Bo and Alge most likely gone. He is one of the most improved players from last year IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                            Craig will get his shot next year with Bo and Alge most likely gone. He is one of the most improved players from last year IMO.
                            this off season I'm gonna try to convince him that St. Louis is where he wants to be :D

Comment

gotta be said cook makes me moist, he is so unbelievable on madden haha, him CJ and Britt its just too good to be true all we need now is jermaine gresham :D

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information