• Show
Clear All

• Titans sign QB Chris Simms

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...QB+Chris+Simms

Looks like this is the end of the road for KC
    Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

• Yeah, no way they were gonna pay KC as much as he was owed to sit the bench this season.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I dunno. It's a crap load to pay a back-up, but VY is injury prone. It's happened every season for the past 3 years. If VY pulls his hammy again and has to sit out a game or longer, and we're in the Wild Card hunt, I'm more comfortable with KC in there than Simms. It's very likely the backup QB sees active gametime this season.

Not that it really matters when we draft Levi Brown in the 5th or 6th Round.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Yeah, we'll still probably draft a QB in the mid to late rounds.
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
              :D

It's less than a week before the Draft. We've kicked this horse a good bit, lol.

Here's something to chew on: If Derrick Morgan, Jason Pierre-Paul, and Brandon Graham are all available, then who do ya'll think Washburn will be wanting the most?

I'll give my answer later....it's JPP! Haha!
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                Here's something to chew on: If Derrick Morgan, Jason Pierre-Paul, and Brandon Graham are all available, then who do ya'll think Washburn will be wanting the most?
                Personally, I'd rank them:
                1. Derrick Morgan
                2. Brandon Graham
                3. Jason Pierre-Paul

Washburn's ranking (if I had to guess):
                1. Jason Pierre-Paul
                2. Derrick Morgan
                3. Brandon Graham

Even though I'm concerned about the idea of taking JPP in the first round, I will ultimately trust Washburn's scouting. He (along with Munchak) has proven time-and-time again that he knows what he's doing and can get a lot out of his D-Lineman.

Comment

• We probaly draft JPP if all 3 are available.

So what workout warrior will we draft this year? It seems like we always do chris henry,CJ,cook etc

Comment

• Yup, I guarantee Wash has a man crush on JPP. He was my guess if ya highlight my previous post.

Another guess would be Dunlap. I think Washburn has JPP and Dunlap pretty high. And while I love Wash, he's not infallible, and may even be a bit over-rated. We got lucky with KVB, but he couldn't get Haynesworth to reach his potential - Chuck Smith had to refine his technique and said AH's set of pass-rush moves was terrible for a NFL DT. Odom took forever to develop and reach his potential (injuries had a part to play though). Randy Starks was a bust here, but went to Miami and is now one of their better players. Plus, Wash was extremely high on Jammal Anderson when he came out, and absolutely gushed over him (then again, maybe Wash could've gotten more out of him?). But with his misses, he has his hits like with Tony Brown, Jason Jones, Jacob Ford, and Dave Ball. William Hayes and Sen'Derrick Marks look like they're on their way as well.

If we pick a DE, Wash will prove his mettle based on the success of that DE. I still think he's one of the best DL Coaches in the league, but I wouldn't put him up with Munch. Munch is hands down the best OL Coach in the league, in both scouting and coaching, and rarely gets its wrong (Nailed Roos, Stewart, Amano, Harris, made Loper an ideal swing man, and now will work wonders with Kropog). He has a prototype that he looks for and skill sets that he can develop, and he hand picks those players out of the pool. When asked about the pick of Troy Kropog in the 4th RD, Jeff Fisher's reply was, "That's a Munch pick," and that was that. Same answer for Ryan Durand. His opinion is near gospel.

As for the workout warriors Complex, I'm not sure. No 2nd RD pick makes it so we can't make a huge reach ala Chris Henry, but we could still pick workout warriors in the 3rd. Maybe DB Chris Cook, DB Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, or CB Sam Shields? I still think we come out with two DE's in this Draft, so maybe DE Lindsey Witten (not really any workout warriors out of the mid-rounds DE's, but Witten had a great workout and owns great physical measurables - 2nd longest arms among DE's and ran a 4.71 40). Maybe a speedy RS like WR Jacoby Ford. Also, OLB Dekota Watson is one to watch.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      :D

It's less than a week before the Draft. We've kicked this horse a good bit, lol.
                      Voodoo-"Its the calm before the storm" hahaha :D, and jpp ftw

Comment

• I'm back after a bit of a sabbatical, getting geeked for the upcoming draft. I'm hearing by Giants sources that its looking likely that JPP will go to the Giants if he falls to them, and therefore trade Osi. My thing is, would we go with Graham there or what about trying to trade for Osi. The asking price supposedly is high though. The Newark Star Ledger has the Rams interested and reportedly thinking about trading their 2nd round pick for Osi.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I'd trade this years 3rd and next years 5th for Osi.
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• ♪♫ It's the most wonderful time of the year! ♪♫
                            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Adam said that we are one of a couple teams trying to trade up for who I wonder

Comment

• Derrick Morgan probably.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information