No announcement yet.

Titans 2010 Draft/Offseason Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I hear Morgan is their #1 DE on their board.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• derrick morgan it is! :D

Comment

• DERRICK MORGAN!!!

We land my #1 DE in the Draft, and J'Ville takes TYSON ALUALU at #10!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I am euphoric right now!
        Last edited by TitanHope; 04-22-2010, 09:29 PM.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• They liked JPP more but w/e dam Giants

Comment

• Just to let ya'll know, I have a FormSpring: http://www.formspring.me/TDWins

If ya'll could do me a favor, ask me anything about the Titans or the Draft. You don't have to register or anything. It'd be cool if ya'll guys could ask me some intuitive questions to kind get my questions rolling and show that I know my stuff. <3

Originally posted by Complex View Post
            They liked JPP more but w/e dam Giants
            Where'd ya get that? I actually heard their DE list went 1) Morgan, 2) Graham, 3) JPP.
            Last edited by TitanHope; 04-22-2010, 09:55 PM.
            Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
            Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
              Just to let ya'll know, I have a FormSpring: http://www.formspring.me/TDWins

If ya'll could do me a favor, ask me anything about the Titans or the Draft. You don't have to register or anything. It'd be cool if ya'll guys could ask me some intuitive questions to kind get my questions rolling and show that I know my stuff. <3

Where'd ya get that? I actually heard their DE list went 1) Morgan, 2) Graham, 3) JPP.
              The NFL network one of the guys said after JPP got picked and I also think the tennesean said he was #1 on their list

Comment

• i wanted brandon graham sooooo bad, but had derrick morgan just a notch behind him, so i like the pick alot.
                Last edited by Pit Bull #53; 04-22-2010, 10:58 PM.

Comment

• Morgan every down RE with Hayes and Ford rotating, I like the idea of Morgan being used on every down, should start day one, EXTREMELY complete player. Great pick up.

Comment

• I'm stoked. Would've liked Graham or JPP as well, but I've loved Morgan since November!

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                    My favorite is Derrick Morgan from Georgia Tech. The GT DL does a lot of stunting, which the Titans DL does as well.

Shane gave the Titans draft an A+. Don't ask him about the J'Ville pick, lol. He said Houston did alright, but thinks Kareem Jackson may only be a #2 CB. Jerry Hughes to Indy got a rave review from him too. So AFC South wise, it went Titans>Colts>Texans>Jags.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Im jacked. I lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveee Derrick Morgan. he has been my number 1 guy for a while now. Never thought in a million years he would fall to us.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• i drnk derrik ,prgan is great playter am bien we do well tjhois season +re[ to tits fans

Comment

• lol drunk much?

Comment

• Basically we have just got a younger faster more talented version of KVB's motor and heart. I am psyched, JPP was my boner pick but only because he is a freak, Morgan was my sensible pick so im psyched either way.

Comment

• I urge you guys to watch these vids if ya can. Know ya'll probably have finals and stuff to study for and are trying to cram that in between rounds, but just incase ya'll wanna burn time before the 2-3 RD's, these were pretty basic pressers but some new faces are present which is cool.

Pre-Draft Press Conference (Part I) - TitansOnline

Pre-Draft Press Conference (Part II) - TitansOnline

Some new faces here with Reinfeldt.

Starting on the far left, you have College Scout Phil Neri, who's responsible for players in the West.

Then the guy on the left of Reinfeldt that looks like a character from Guess Who? is Scouting Coordinator Blake Beddingfield, who pretty much organizes and coordinates the Scouts and meetings.

The guy on MR's right that looks like Gollum is National Supervisor of College Scout C.O. Brocato, and he's basically responsible for the Central schools/players, Texas, and Mississippi. He's been with the Titans for 35 years.

Lastly, the guy on the right end is Director of College Scouting-Easter Region Mike Ackerley, who's responsible for the East.

Proctor, Reinfeldt, Fisher on Derrick Morgan - TitansOnline

Cole Proctor is a new face. He's a College Scout, and has been with the Titans for 12 years. He's got extensive coaching experience, from high school HC to graduate assistant to college assistant to college HC - overall he has 24 years of coaching experience. I think he's our top individual talent evaluator - he's not in charge of an entire region like Ackerley and Neri and Brocato. But I think he's like the Jim Washburn of Scouts, in that he likes what he does a lot and doesn't want to take a promotion because it'd take him away from what he loves.

I think I'm gonna try and get a list going of prospects that I think the Titans will be interested in. I'll try to get that posted as soon as I can.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• It worked out perfectly. It would have been either JPP or Morgan, and I'm happy we got the number one pass rusher on many peoples boards. Just an absolute stud, complete player that can make an impact this season.

Its going to be a long day two, it sucks not having a second rounder this season, Cook has to justify it especially if some great players are left

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information