No announcement yet.

Titans 2010 Draft/Offseason Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like the tender trade idea, with craig stevens and cook and if we decide to keep crumplers fat ass to be an extra lineman, i likey

Comment

TITANS WIN FLIP!!!

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...ill+pick+16th+

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Meh, not sure it really does anything.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
          Meh, not sure it really does anything.
          Our draft pick has higher trade value, and the 49ers are looking for an OT. If another team is after an OT and wanna move ahead of the 9ers, then we have trade down option(s) which is always dandy.

Texans lost their flip too.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
            TRADE!

Titans trade LenDale White and 3rd RD pick to the Chargers for Antonio Cromartie and 5th RD pick!

And with my last pick, I'm planning on taking...

I like hope this happens except JPP instead of hardy or Dunlap instead of hardy also Nick Harper instead of the 3rd round pick.
            Last edited by Complex; 02-28-2010, 09:08 PM. Reason: Nick Harper is Awful

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
              I like hope this happens except JPP instead of hardy or Dunlap instead of hardy also Nick Harper instead of the 3rd round pick.
              Well, I could've gotten JPP, but it's either JPP in the 1st or Hardy and Washington with two 2nd RD'ers. I think Dunlap will be a bust. At least with Hardy the only worry is injuries and not an effort/motor thing like Dunlap. I was hoping Griffen would fall to me, but New Orleans took him which surprised me. I think Hardy at DE and Washington at OLB would be great additions.

Also, Nick Harper isn't worth a 3rd RD'er (which is the value the Chargers owner had Cro at), and he's a Free Agent to boot. But in the end, I wish I wouldn't have traded for Cro and kept the 3rd. Then just traded LenDale for a 4th or something.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

nick harper isnt worth a draft pick, the fact he was a starting corner for us is saddening, watching him get destroyed regularly...

Comment

Our entire pass-defense was crap last year. Finny and Hope were the only consistent ones, and Finny was hurt for most of the year. Although, Harper was hurt as well...and so was Fuller...and Griffin...

Hopefully the secondary stays healthy and rebounds this upcoming season. They lost AH on the DL to help with their pass-rush, and also lost their DB Coach when Cecil became DC. There's just too much talent back there with Finny, Griffin, and Hope to be ranked so poorly against the pass. The #2 CB spot will be fun to watch - Who gets it? Mouton or McCourty? A FA? A rookie? Maybe Fuller even?

We should've never let Eric King hit FA... ;)
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

As it's looking right now, if we stay put at 16 and no one falls to us out of the ordinary, I'm gonna jump on the Everson Griffen or Sean Weatherspoon to the Titans bandwagon.
                    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                      As it's looking right now, if we stay put at 16 and no one falls to us out of the ordinary, I'm gonna jump on the Everson Griffen or Sean Weatherspoon to the Titans bandwagon.
                      I don't like USC D-linemen most them suck in the NFL. Their like Florida Wideouts (except Percy). I hope they draft JPP but since he will be gone ricky sapp,dunlap or trade back and get TCU LB Washington. Also trade for Cromartie

Comment

• I was listening to Titans radio with Jonathan Hutton and he said from what he has gathered from talks with Jeff Fisher and Mike Reinfeldt that our draft board looks like this.....

Player the Titans are most interested in...

Rolando McClain (Jonathan said the Titans identified him as a their "Blue Chip" player.)

DE is the number 1 priority if he is not available and the three guys he named were

1. JPP
                        2.Derrick Morgan
                        3.Sergio Kindle
                        Note: He said the Titans are not very high on Griffen (but it could just be a cover up)

He then said that if Jpp, Derrick or Kindle were not available priority number 2 would be Corner. and the titans were interested in...

1.Joe Haden
                        2.Earl Thomas
                        3.Kyle Wilson

LB outside of Rolando is priority number 3 ( I cant remember who he put as 2 and 3 but I know they are VERY high on Darryl Washington, maybe even more than Spoon.)
                        Last edited by DoughBoy; 03-01-2010, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Just from looking at the list, Earl Thomas and Sergio look like the most likely picks. Don't know what I think of that, although I am a little higher on Sergio than some of you guys. (Earl Thomas just looks like another Michael Griffin experiment IMO).

Comment

• Just seeing if something works.

Last edited by DoughBoy; 03-02-2010, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                              Just seeing if something works.

:D :D

Comment

• Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
                                Just seeing if something works.

That is Donnie Nickey's number! You can't just take a number away from an immortal!
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information