No announcement yet.

Titans 2010 Draft/Offseason Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can see us making a move or two via trade or through RFA. Omar Gaither, would be a good one.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• I'd love for us to make an offer to Will Witherspoon in FA, if Bulluck signs elsewhere. Witherspoon was cut by the Eagles, so he wouldn't count towards compensation picks. He can play all of the 4-3 LB spots too. It's the kind of signing that's right up the Titans's alley.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• The great Jason Babin and Marques Douglas are coming in to visit :). I can't contain myself our pass rushing problems are solved YES!!!!!! I hope we bring in Williams Jams to take over for Nick Harper.
        Last edited by Complex; 03-08-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Babin and Douglas? CHAMPIONSHIP!!! :D

FA is sooo boring!
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• why do the titans do NOTHING in FA, come on guys make a signing we need LB depth and a versatile option is sitting there and i doubt he is asking for the world

Comment

• Babin has arrived in nashville OMG
              http://nashvillecitypaper.com/conten...s-visit-titans

The guys on NFL network said were looking at RFA will low tenders or no tenders,you know the Elite players.
              Last edited by Complex; 03-08-2010, 03:07 PM.

Comment

• No surprise. That's what we usually do. Chris Carr was the same situation and he worked out for a year. Too bad we didn't extend him.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
                  The guys on NFL network said were looking at RFA will low tenders or no tenders,you know the Elite players.
                  That's the best way to do it, and that's what I figured they're doing. FA this year is kind've like an extension of the draft in that picks may have to be used to get FA's. That's also why RFA's got higher tenders than they normally would have.

I haven't kept up with Babin, but these under the radar signings tend to pay off for the Titans. His signing wouldn't affect our draft strategy, and would likely only be used as a rotational guy.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Good news everyone!

Titans to host free agent linebacker Will Witherspoon - Tennessean

Please, oh please, oh please, oh please sign him!
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• It would be a solid signing, probably. Like I said, we need to address at least one of DE, CB, LB in FA. Babin's not a starter though so this would help out a lot more. If we did sign him I'm guessing that would take us out of the Sean Weatherspoon sweepstakes and almost certainly remove any slight chance we have left of re-signing K-Bull.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• loved witherspoon since his rookie year, come come come

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                          It would be a solid signing, probably. Like I said, we need to address at least one of DE, CB, LB in FA. Babin's not a starter though so this would help out a lot more. If we did sign him I'm guessing that would take us out of the Sean Weatherspoon sweepstakes and almost certainly remove any slight chance we have left of re-signing K-Bull.
                          I wouldn't be against two spoons though. Then we can spoon from every angle.

Comment

• I like where your head is at.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• He Is Here Wooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                I'd love for us to make an offer to Will Witherspoon in FA, if Bulluck signs elsewhere. Witherspoon was cut by the Eagles, so he wouldn't count towards compensation picks. He can play all of the 4-3 LB spots too. It's the kind of signing that's right up the Titans's alley.

Now, I'll use my psychic powers to influence the FO into picking up a veteran DE!

Released DE's:

DE Charles Grant (31 Solos, 5.5 Sacks, 1 FF)

UFA DE's:

DE James Hall (40 Solos, 4.5 Sacks)
                                DE Adewale Ogunleye (25 Solos, 6'5 Sacks, 1 FF)
                                DE Leonard Little (19 Solos, 6.5 Sacks)

Any one of the above listed DE's would be great. All of them are older, but can definitely still contribute in the rotation. Grant may be the best signing of the bunch because he wouldn't count against compensatory picks, and is probably the best player of the group. Best bang for the buck would definitely be James Hall.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information