• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Johnson on pace to break single-season NFL record for scrimmage yards

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...p-faulks-mark/

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Wow, I didn't know he was on pace for that. Glad to have such a special player in two-tone blue!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

If only our team was 7-5ish instead of 5-7 he'd be front-runner for MVP in my opinion.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

I don't want him to pass Eric Dickerson :(
        | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
          I don't want him to pass Eric Dickerson :(
          Amazing running back, but CJ is showing what you can do when you stop with these 2 back sets in the NFL. Didn't think he would have the strength to be a great running back, but I'm glad to be wrong.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
            Amazing running back, but CJ is showing what you can do when you stop with these 2 back sets in the NFL. Didn't think he would have the strength to be a great running back, but I'm glad to be wrong.
            I personally don't like 2 back sets, it changes the chemistry with the offensive line from to another. I prefer a great starter, and a solid backup so the starter can take a break once and awhile.

Chris Johnson is sick though.

What are your thoughts, Steven Jackson or Chris Johnson. To me, now, after this season, that's 1A/1B.

Comment

I personally don't like 2 back sets, it changes the chemistry with the offensive line from to another. I prefer a great starter, and a solid backup so the starter can take a break once and awhile.

What are your thoughts, Steven Jackson or Chris Johnson. To me, now, after this season, that's 1A/1B.
              Of coursed I'm biased, but maybe its the duality imo that CJ offers just a bit more then Jackson. Place him in the open field and see what he can do, while Jackson I see as more of a guy that can run you over and stiff arm you then outrun you. I bank on CJ for at least 1-2 runs of 20+ yards a game, Jackson, I can't say he would.

Comment

I don't see how any back can put themselves on the same level as CJ this season.

I'd go CJ at #1, and then AP and SJax at 2a and 2b.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                  I don't see how any back can put themselves on the same level as CJ this season
                  i was just waiting for someone to chime in with this because its obviously true despite my homerism steven jackson is not in cj's league this season, is he a great back? absolutely so is adrian peterson and mjd but no one is doing what cj is doing this year that is all

Comment

GUYS HES PLAYING THE RAMS TOMORROW...easy 150+ hope he cracks 200...will put his 200+ hopes way out there and now we arent in as much playoff contention we may see the coaches try and push him a bit more for the record

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                      I don't see how any back can put themselves on the same level as CJ this season.

I'd go CJ at #1, and then AP and SJax at 2a and 2b.
                      I can respect that, in 2006 Steven had 2,300 yards.

Both are elite, I'll say that.

Comment

I can respect that, in 2006 Steven had 2,300 yards.

Both are elite, I'll say that.
                        In 2006, Marvin Harrison had 1300+ receiving yards and 12 TD's too. ;)

But yeah, I didn't mean anything negative about it. Couldn't go wrong with either one of 'em!
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

He will probably break the single season scrimmage record, but rushing yards look a little shaky. He has still got a 6 YPC average though!!!

Comment

check this out good **** :D http://www.nfl.com/videos/tennessee-...hnson-mic-d-up

Comment

Thought this was interesting. Who is Anthony Aldredge(sp?)

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...ad.php?t=16128

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                              I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information