Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Bulluck Torn ACL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Keith Bulluck Torn ACL

    http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...rest+of+season


    :( sucks. Might have been his last game as a Titan.



    Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
    I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

  • #2
    :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

    David Thornton is going on IR too.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

    [@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

    Comment


    • #3
      Who will take Bullucks place? Keglar?



      Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

      Comment


      • #4
        Keglar or Allred will step up. Keglar looked slow when he got beat for the TD against the Phins, but Allred didn't do anything when he was in either.

        One thing that's certain is that Tully and McRath will be the Nickel LB's, and I except for Vinny Fuller to see more playing time as well - especially against the Chargers who like the throw the ball. We'll run more Nickel than usual.

        Looks like Jamie Winborn was brought in for depth as well.
        Last edited by TitanHope; 12-21-2009, 10:35 PM.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

        [@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

        Comment


        • #5
          I kinda had a feeling it would be this after seeing him go down without much resistance.

          What does this mean about his contract situation?
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
            I kinda had a feeling it would be this after seeing him go down without much resistance.

            What does this mean about his contract situation?
            Yeah, this becomes very risky all of a sudden. I was hoping the Cowboys could target him, but I don't think it would be a wise decision after all. I always admired him from afar. One of the best coverage LBs in the league.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              Yeah, this becomes very risky all of a sudden. I was hoping the Cowboys could target him, but I don't think it would be a wise decision after all. I always admired him from afar. One of the best coverage LBs in the league.
              You like him at 3-4 ILB?

              I think it actually gives the Titans a better chance at re-signing him. His shot at making big money somewhere else took a shot. One of the best things about KBull was his durability. Now he's a 32 year old 4-3 OLB coming off of an ACL injury late in the season.

              Either way, I still hope we tag him and then work out a short-term deal that pays him market value.
              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

              [@TDWinstead]
              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

              Comment


              • #8
                Man thats crazy, but I think it shows how much we need to go out and grab a linebacker during the offseason


                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Show me your Wang, if you will.

                Comment

                Working...
                X

                Debug Information