Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Titans pick Munchak - [Packers LB Coach possible DC candidate;Tomlin not interviewed]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said Bruce Matthews would be our O-Line coach . Why did Josh McDaniels have to sign with the Rams :( and we better not get Chilly.Did Marcus Robertson play with Mike? I want Blaine Bishop to coach the DBs.

Comment

Eddie George for RBs coach, Neil O'Donnell for QBs, Kevin Carter for D-line, Drew Bennett for WRs, Frank Wycheck for TEs.

8==============D

J/k

;D

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

I'd like to wrangle Kippy Brown away from the Seahawks.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

Lol, everyone of our players in the local media are gonna get called up.

I actually wondered if Eddie George could coach when I was thinking about RB Coach candidates.

I think we have a good shot for Ray Sherman for WR Coach. Jim Zorn is available and would be a good QB Coach (Loggains would probably get demoted), and Flacco raved about him in Baltimore. Reino has connections to Seattle, where Zorn played/coached and Sherman Smith currently is. Sherman Smith was our RB Coach for years, and then when Zorn became HC at Washington, he hired Smith to be OC. So if we got Zorn, Smith would be open to coming here from Seattle, which would be a lateral move. But maybe Carrol would allow it since we're in two different conferences? That's solidify our offense, and all would be slam dunks (just don't let Sherman Smith evaluate RB talent!).

Our #1 target for DC, Jerry Gray, is a former DB Coach. If he's hired, then hopefully he'll bring in a better coach than Robertson.

Originally posted by DoughBoy View Post
          Heads be rollin' yo......Munch just fired Fisher's offensive and defensive quality control coaches. Definitely isn't living in his shadow.
          Hurrr? Isn't Dinger the only one that Munch fired? Cecil got canned under Fisher, and Washburn, Craig Johnson, and Fred Graves abandoned ship by getting jobs elsewhere. I is lost...

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
          I love it. Hopefully Marcus Robertson is next.
          Yessssssssssssssssss!
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post

Hurrr? Isn't Dinger the only one that Munch fired? Cecil got canned under Fisher, and Washburn, Craig Johnson, and Fred Graves abandoned ship by getting jobs elsewhere. I is lost...
            http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...two-assistants

In addition to Heimerdinger, the Titans on Tuesday also fired defensive assistant Rayna Stewart and offensive Assistant Richie Wessman.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
            I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

I LOVE Munch, bring on the Munchak revolution, the new Titans are coming too town in 2011.

Comment

clean ******* house and do the damn thing sweeping changes is cool with me, its a new day should be an interesting off-season, im gettin amped about the draft and the futurez

Comment

Me too, **** what we had, we are a new team with a new coach who has his plan for taking us to the championship. If that means cleaning house then he is gonna get his gloves on and clean it...I like his style and I can't wait to see Bruce Matthews.

Comment

It's official. Bruce Matthews is the OL coach.
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                      It's official. Bruce Matthews is the OL coach.
                      This move is cool (Ok, really cool!), but lets not get too hyped up for this like the guys on other sites. Bruce has never been an OL Coach, and had the OL Coach and another assistant above him.

Still gotta think Munch will help with the OL, so I'm expecting our OL to be a strong point like it has in the past.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Jets shot us down after we asked to interview Bill Callaghan for OC.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Based on the guys that Munch has gone after OC, it looks like we'll be running the West Coast Offense.

If that's true, then I want them to pass on QB in the 1st and take Ponder in the 2nd. Then with our 1st RD'er, take BPA - likely either Marcel Dareus, Robert Quinn, Von Miller, or Prince Amukamara.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Yeah, I'm thinking Ponder or Dalton in the third as well. I just do not like any of the other four mentioned for our first pick.

Patrick Peterson, Prince Amukamara, Von Miller, Marcel Dareus, Robert Quinn, Daquan Bowers... all of these guys intrigue me more than any QB at number eight.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

Sources: Gray will take Titans DC job - Terry McCormick's TitansInsider

Ehhhhh...
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Well Blaine Bishop was really pushing for him on the radio and he can't be any worse than the last Bozo, so I'll take it.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information