Michael Turner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smittyjs View Post
    I wouldn't trade nothing more than a 3rd for turner, he has yet to prove anything other than the fact that he ran well against are suck ass run Defense and he ran well after LT wore down the defense of the opposite team. I wopuld rather sign CB back, atleast he has proven more.
    You're absolutely right about Chris Brown being proven...

A proven injury-risk, that is...

Comment

Originally posted by MicktheGreat View Post
      You're absolutely right about Chris Brown being proven...

A proven injury-risk, that is...
      I not saying he the guy for the Titans(Even though CB i do think could have a pretty good season behind this OL), i'm just saying he has proven more than what turner has.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
      XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
      Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
      http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I not saying he the guy for the Titans(Even though CB i do think could have a pretty good season behind this OL), i'm just saying he has proven more than what turner has.
        So who else are we gonna get if we can't get Brown back? Corey Dillon doesn't have much, if anything left. And Turner may be unproven, but he's more proven than any back we'd get in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
          So who else are we gonna get if we can't get Brown back? Corey Dillon doesn't have much, if anything left. And Turner may be unproven, but he's more proven than any back we'd get in the draft.
          I still say we take Lorenzo Booker in the 3rd if he is still available. A small, shifty little back who has a low center of gravity but plenty of speed to compliment LenDale

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Look guys I say we sign Dillion for one season and draft either Antonio Pittman or Lorenzo Booker in the 3rd as the change back for Lendale & Dillion instead of wasting a 3rd on turner. We can address this next year if none of these guys work out. Remember Defense wins championships and the Titans have to address the pass rush early to take pressure off the secondary.

Comment

I was just joking...(hence, the smilie at the top of my previous post)...

Comment

Dillon will want to start if he comes here. He won't want to play the mentor/complimentory role, and split carries. Its why he left New England.

Whether or not we get Brown back will be determined if he gets signed with Buffalo. If Buffalo signs Turner, we'll sign Brown. If we sign Turner, Buffalo signs Brown. Thats how I see things turning out.

That being said, I'd rather have Turner. Brown is injury prone, and was apparently 3rd on our depth chart behind Henry and LenDale for a reason. I've seen Turner play a little, and I believe is a high character guy(Or so I've heard...but he's obviously a good RB, and knew he would always be second to Tomlinson in San Diego, but I never heard a word from him in the media or that he ever asked for a trade; Something many others would do). Plus, he adds new life/competition to our running game. I'd trade a 2nd for him, or a 3rd this year and a conditional 3rd next year which could turn into a second.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Turner Highlight Reel

This was posted in another thread on TitansCentral. A poster in it said Turner resembles Maurice Jones-Drew.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

you guys should go tony hunt

Comment

Originally posted by Tha rizzock View Post
                      I dont, lamont didnt have an all pro line other then kevin mauwae. Turner cant catch and he doesnt have nearly as many carries lamont had.
                      Well, besides the fact I was comparing them as similar players as backups and not their situations, of course the carries won't be the same - Turner will have spent 3 seasons as a backup, and Jordan spent 4. In their last two seasons as backups they both had about the same amount of carries.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                        Turner Highlight Reel

This was posted in another thread on TitansCentral. A poster in it said Turner resembles Maurice Jones-Drew.
                        The only thing caught my eyes was the run against the bears, other than that his big gains were after the game was well in hand(Bills and Titans) and against god awful defenses (Titans). If we can get tuner to sign a seven or eight year deal before he is traded, i would be fine with trading a third round pick for him, and that could become a second depending on playing time this season. But that is all i would give for him

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
                        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
                        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
                        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Originally posted by the rizzock
                          you guys should go tony hunt
                          Hunt is the same type of back as LenDale, except slower. We don't need two power backs.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Also I wouldn't mind much if we missed out on Turner, but it also wouldn't be a bad thing if we drafted Booker or my boy, http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_N4jeoGz2M, Garrett Wolfe. He may be undersized, but he is a big haelp in the passing game, he's fast enough to outrun people and make them miss, but he's also not afraid to run into defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                              Hunt is the same type of back as LenDale, except slower. We don't need two power backs.
                              I hope that the Titans don't even think about drafting Tony Hunt. Aside from Peterson and Lynch, there are really no backs worth drafting to get a lot of carries, with the exception maybe being Kenny Irons. I really hope we get Turner in FA, Chris Houston in the 1st round, and Sidney Rice in the 2nd round.
                              Check out my blog and website:
                              www.4thand99.com

Comment

Turner was re-signed, which takes his restricted free agent tender go away. So now, he's tradeable. And John Clayton has stated that a trade has been agreed with between the Chargers and an unknown team who would be trading their 1st round pick for Turner.

Think its us?
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information