No announcement yet.

Michael Turner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he say it was for the 1st round pick straight up? Cause I would be pissed then. If it's us, I really hope it's a switch of 1st rounders and an additional pick/future pick. And as y'all know, I hope we get him.

Comment

I just read that the offer is a 2008 1st round pick. I wouldn't mind that as much. I want him.

Comment

I dont want us to give an outright #1 draft pick for him. who knows what could happen next year. If (god forbid) vince goes down for the season we could be the worst team in the league and basically hand the chargers the #1 pick of next years draft. now if we were to swap first rounders this year id have absolutely no problem with that.

Comment

I don't want to trade a '07 nor '08 1st rounder for this guy. I think he's a good player, but look at the RB's available in next year's draft. Darren McFadden, Ray Rice, Steve Slaton, Jonathan Stewart, and Mike Hart. Next year's draft is stacked at RB. Not to mention its filled with other great talent. I'd just hate to go 6-10 this year, get a Top 10/Top 15 draft pick, only for San Diego to have the rights for it.

Swap first round picks, and throw in a 4th rounder.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

I read somewhere else that the rumor is that it's the Packers and NOT the Titans who are acquiring Turner (in exchange for a 2008 1st rounder)...

Not sure if that's true...just what I heard...

Comment

I WANT HIM......hes amazing

Comment

Wow, I just can't get over you guys that feel that Michael Turner is worth no more than a third round pick. Do you really believe that Henry was better value with a 2nd rounder? Insane.

Comment

No, we don't think Henry was worth a 2nd rounder, hence why many of us weren't happy about the pick.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information