• Madden 2008 cover boy is......

VYisaGod
    This has its goods and bads with being the coverboy.....:) :(

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
    XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
    Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
    http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

thats not good, madden cover jinx...it had better not happen...if anyone can break it, its VY

Comment

Well...the Titans' season is rooned now...

Thanks a lot, fat John Madden... >:-(

Comment

I think it's pretty hilarious how some people are so pissed over it (not Titans fans). It's like their world was sent into a spiraling mass of confusion because a player they don't like was picked.

Comment

Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
          I think it's pretty hilarious how some people are so pissed over it (not Titans fans). It's like their world was sent into a spiraling mass of confusion because a player they don't like was picked.
          I don't really care who's on the cover, I'm still buying the game. It just confused me a lot.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

NOOOOO!!!!!! Why god why????

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Ouch.There's a bad sign for next year.

Comment

this is another good step for the titans publicity. last year we didnt have one nationally televised game. thanks to vince this year we have 2 primetime televised games. and now there is a titan on madden's cover.

Comment

cool...i dont believe in this jinx b.s.

didnt eddie or ray lewis break the curse a few years back anyways
                  Sig by PitBull

All-hail Bulluck

Comment

Vince will break the curse. My fave QB in the league.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Eddie had a "down year" and Ray Lewis missed one game and had a wrist problem.

The Madden Curse doesn't necessarily pertain to injuries, just an adverse effect that happens to the player(ie. Eddie George having a bad year and Barry Sanders retiring). So if Vince, *knocks on wood*, breaks his leg or something, thats the Madden Curse's fault. If Vince throwa for, *knocks on wood*, 16 TD's and 28 INT's, thats the Madden Curse's fault. If he, *knocks on wood*, misses one game due to a tight hamstring, thats the Madden Curse's fault. If he, *knocks on wood* and God forbid, has a death in his family, thats the Madden Curse.

Its all fueled by the media and fans really. Basically, anything can happen ti Vince this year, and someone, somewhere, will find a way to pin it on the Madden Curse.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

i wouldnt be surprised to see an injury (althouh i would be devestated to see one). he is a scrambling quarterback, there isn't another position that is more likely for someone to get injured. if anything does happen, you can count our season good bye.

Comment

Let's see...

1999. Garrison Hearst - bad ankle break out for 3 seasons. Check.
                          2000. Dorsey Levins - 224 yards from scrimmage. Check.
                          2001. Eddie - averaged only 3 yards per carry and rushed for career lows of 939 yards and 5 touchdowns. Check.
                          2002. Daunte Culpepper - season-ending knee injury. Check.
                          2003. Marshall Faulk - suffered an ankle injury, missing five games. Check.
                          2004. Michael Vick - injured during a preseason game, missed first 11 games. Check.
                          2005. Ray Lewis - season ending injury during Week 6. Check.
                          2006. Donovan McNabb - suffered a sports hernia Week 1. Check.
                          2007. Shaun Alexander - suffered a foot fracture during the first game of the season. Check.
                          2008. Vince Young?????

Comment

Im not usually superstitious but im scared for vince now. First pacman, then vince? were screwed!

Comment

Originally posted by VinceYoung-rocks10 View Post
                              Let's see...

1999. Garrison Hearst - bad ankle break out for 3 seasons. Check.
                              2000. Dorsey Levins - 224 yards from scrimmage. Check.
                              2001. Eddie - averaged only 3 yards per carry and rushed for career lows of 939 yards and 5 touchdowns. Check.
                              2002. Daunte Culpepper - season-ending knee injury. Check.
                              2003. Marshall Faulk - suffered an ankle injury, missing five games. Check.
                              2004. Michael Vick - injured during a preseason game, missed first 11 games. Check.
                              2005. Ray Lewis - season ending injury during Week 6. Check.
                              2006. Donovan McNabb - suffered a sports hernia Week 1. Check.
                              2007. Shaun Alexander - suffered a foot fracture during the first game of the season. Check.
                              2008. Vince Young?????
                              We're ROONED!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information