No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Job well done. Chris Johnson's gonna be beastly, if he's not injured too badly. Vince Young...eh. Collins could be a gain.

by BoneKrusher
    <DG> how metal unseen
    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Chris Carr, but that is according to Madden 2009. Don't have NFL Sunday Ticket, so I haven't been able to see who played PR and KR.

-DEFENSE, DEFENSE, DEFENSE! I looked at the stats and we basically shut down the vaunted Jaguars running game. Garrard passed for 200+ yards but got sacked I believe he got sacked 6 times, so wow
      -Wasn't able to see if C. Johnson broke off a long run which added up to averaging 6 yards a carry, but thats impressive nonetheless. Thunder and Lightning
      -Young's game numbers looked pretty lousy, so I'm expecting it also looked lousy live. Hopefully he keeps adjusting to the new system and improves.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• WRs had some drops though.

Comment

• Xiomera I was at the game and can 100% for sure tell you Chris Carr returns both punts and kicks for us. aNYtitan, we actually had 7 sacks and Chris Johnson had many big runs/catches. Not just one that greatly inflated his stats. And yes, VY did look pretty lousy, even though the Titans WR's did drop some passes. Surprise, surprise.
          Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• The Titans believe quarterback Vince Young has a torn medial collateral ligament that will sideline him two to four weeks, reports NFL Network's Adam Schefter.
            Well its certainly a bit of a set back, but this team has learned how to win with Collins as its QB. Hopefully Vince comes back soon, but remember this is not 100% confirmed, MRI tests are scheduled for tomorrow

Comment

• I'm not sure how I feel about this.
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I'm not devastated but I hope he comes back quickly. I hope that he uses the time he has off the field wisely and uses it to learn the new system. I really think he will bouce back, and I am not worrying about the rumor's that he took himself out and quit on the team midway through the game

Comment

• Young's injury will show what the WR's can do with a more polished passer throwing it to them. At least the next 4 games are among the easier part of our schedule, along with the bye week.

I hope VY heals quickly though, and think this may be a blessing in disguise. Vince needs to go back home to Texas for a couple days and do some soul searching in order to get over whatever mental boulder that he has placed in his psyche and confidence.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Jeez the Titans defense is a beast.

What are all your opinions on the whole Vince Young situation?

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

• I don't think it's as big of a deal that the media is making it out to be. Give him 2-3 weeks to recover from his sprain and I say he'll be back and playing and hopefully better than ever.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• is it true....is chris johnson the starter over lendale white?

Comment

• Woooooooooo

Hope so.

Lendale should get 15 car a game though.

Comment

• Well, Lendale was the starter in name only last week. Chris Johnson was the RB in for the first 2-3 series.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Its going to be a good mix of both.They will probably decide during the game to see who they give more touched to, based on whether a grind it out running game works or a quick strike running attack works

Comment

• just read it in a fantasy report he had unseated him, although like they said in that report, its a full on committee to the max lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information