No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game guys. Your offensive and defensive line are something to behold.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      Good game guys. Your offensive and defensive line are something to behold.
      Thank you sir. AD is something to behold himself.

Tulloch had 4 tackles by the way.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86
        i call 47, as the vikes will have 47 plays and he will go beast mode like carlos blanca
        Haduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuken!!!

Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        Good game guys. Your offensive and defensive line are something to behold.
        Good game to you guys as well, and good luck for the rest of the season...especially against Jax and Houston! :D

Originally posted by VDM
        Tulloch had 4 tackles by the way.
        Dang! Pronouncing the nicknames Finny, Vinny, and Tully in procession are to blame for this mishap...
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Good Ol Fat Albert had 2 sacks today against the best interior lineman in the league. Thats just downright impressive. My only concern is, why are we not making him the highest paid defensive player right now? If we lose him in the offseason, our defense takes a hit that would be tough to get over. We really got to get him signed. Opinions?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Well, since we franchise tagged him we can't negotiate with him until the last game of the season is over. But yes, we definitely cannot let Fat Al go.
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• LenDale is terrible also. Every time he comes in the game to start a series, we're going nowhere. This is the one thing me and my cousin watch for at the game before every series. He comes in and the offense just stalls, usually 3 and out. (see: 3rd quarter and some of the 4th)

And he is not a power runner. People only think that because he's a lard ass. Well all he does is run 1 yard and flop forward for 1 extra and never breaks tackles. Dude just brings nothing to the table except for being well liked by teammates and doing his stupid dance during the player intro's where he spits water in the air. His role could be easily replaced.

He is pretty good around the goalline because he has nice vision and can usually fall forward (all he ever does), but we use him as alot more than that. I see no reason he should get any carries outside of the 5yd line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                LenDale is terrible also. Every time he comes in the game to start a series, we're going nowhere. This is the one thing me and my cousin watch for at the game before every series. He comes in and the offense just stalls, usually 3 and out. (see: 3rd quarter and some of the 4th)

And he is not a power runner. People only think that because he's a lard ass. Well all he does is run 1 yard and flop forward for 1 extra and never breaks tackles. Dude just brings nothing to the table except for being well liked by teammates and doing his stupid dance during the player intro's where he spits water in the air. His role could be easily replaced.

He is pretty good around the goalline because he has nice vision and can usually fall forward (all he ever does), but we use him as alot more than that. I see no reason he should get any carries outside of the 5yd line.
                Yeah. As much as I like Lendale, he's not doing well this year. :(
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Well having a good running back that can score within the 5 yard line does help (see Philadelphia versus Chicago). Outta curiosity, what on earth has happened to Chris Henry, why doesn't he get a touch or two instead of Lendale?

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                    Well having a good running back that can score within the 5 yard line does help (see Philadelphia versus Chicago). Outta curiosity, what on earth has happened to Chris Henry, why doesn't he get a touch or two instead of Lendale?
                    Man, for a while there I had actually repressed the memory of us using a second rounder on that bum. I'm pretty sure he hasn't even been active yet because I haven't seen him on special teams. I was anxious to see Ganther get some touches but I guess he's still hurt.
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I wonder why Chris Henry isn't a gunner on special teams. He has a LB's body with the speed of a RB, yet has no skill. Special Teams seems perfect for him!

LenDale isn't my favorite player, but as much as people complain on TitansCentral about CJ not being used right, neither is LenDale. It should be LenDale when in the redzone when the DEF is more congested, and CJ everywhere else due to him having more running room. I don't wanna see LenDale when we're on our side of the field unless it's to temporarily spell CJ.

I'd like to see Ahmard Hall used in the way that Baltimore uses Leron McClain too. The guy's very under-rated in terms of his skill set.

But in the end, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. LenDale just needs to use his vision beyond that first hole. He gets past the DL, and then doesn't mind contact with the LB's. If he'd make more of an effort to get past the LB's with a second cut, then we'd see more 15-yd runs from him. He's content with making his one cut and going even if there's a defender in front of him between him and the 2nd level.
                      Last edited by TitanHope; 10-01-2008, 12:36 AM.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
                        LenDale is terrible also. Every time he comes in the game to start a series, we're going nowhere. This is the one thing me and my cousin watch for at the game before every series. He comes in and the offense just stalls, usually 3 and out. (see: 3rd quarter and some of the 4th)

Lol that is hilarious man! I agree though Lendale is terrible, and CJ looks to be the real deal!

Sig by BoneKrusher
                        Originally posted by killxswitch
                        Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• After the Titans beat Minnesota, Kearse and Justin Gage said that Fisher's postgame talk included a reminder about their next opponent: "We hate these guys."

Fisher said Monday and again today that he did not frame it so harshly.

Bulluck was asked if Fisher used the word hate.

"No, he didn't," Bulluck said. "He didn't say anything like that, someone else said something."

"Remember who?," Tom Weir of USA Today asked.

"It was me," he said to huge laughs, which he joined. "You had to be there to hear what I said."

Was the H-word in there, I asked?

"There was an F-word in there," he said.
                          http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afcsouth/...or-Ravens.html

The Ravens are my most hated team. Bulluck's about to welcome Flacco into the NFL.
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Man, if only they could've stayed in the same division with us. Titans vs. Ravens was becoming a helluva rivalry. It still kinda is, but not as much as it could have been.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Billick no longer being there kinda makes it less bitter. Watching him lose was like watching Spurrier lose in college...

...still hate 'em though! :D
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Ray Lewis is still there, and I'd love to see his ass get pancaked this weekend.
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information