No announcement yet.

2012 Tennessee Titans Discussion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree. Chris Johnson it is. If Lendale doesn't get any goal line touches for some reason, he could probably have a stat line that looks like 8 carries for 17 yards.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• 2 yards a carry is really good if the league did 1st and 5 not 1st and 10

Comment

• I dunno about you guys, but having to send Dallas a 5th RD pick when PacMan got suspended for an altercation with an individual placed around him by Jerry Jones doesn't sit well with me.

I figured PacMan would get into trouble, so I was preparing for this. But trouble through PacMan at a club is one thing, and trouble through one of Jerruh's hired thugs is another.

I hope MR fights this due to the unprecedented situation, and negotiate a 6th RD pick instead.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Yeah it hurts a bit, given that draft picks are valuable and you can turn any pick into gold, but it wasn't like I didn't see it coming. It was addition by subtraction, getting rid of a cancer on a team of high morale players. I'm not that hurt by it, given that I think Lavelle Hawkins will turn out to be a nice WR

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• I gotta be honest. If I was the Titans GM, I might've just initially given a team a 5th rounder to take Pacman off of our hands...
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Vince Young talked with the media today and while talking with reporters, he seemed a bit peeved about the whole situation he was in spiraling out of control. He also says he doesn't know when the Titans will be his team again.

"You've got to ask Coach Fish that," Young said of Titans coach Jeff Fisher, who announced Sept. 15 that Collins would be his starter until the Titans, now the NFL's only unbeaten team at 5-0, lose or struggle. "I'm just sitting back, playing my part in my position where he has me right now."
              He also never referred to Kerry Collins by his name only as "5", which seems like he really doesn't like sitting the bench. He commented on this later and said its been hard to handle because he has always been a competitor.

"And all I can do is be supportive of 5 and ask questions and pay attention to what he's going through as the veteran quarterback that he is, some of the decisions that he makes out on the football field and just pay attention."
              Im disliking the fact that he is trying to blame the reporters for creating a fire storm around something he says wasn't what it appeared to be. I also don't like that he is calling Collins "5". It kinda shows that he is holding some bitterness. Good thing though is that early in the week he got the majority of the snaps with the first team offense, so the best I can hope for is that he keeps getting acclimated to the offense and minimizes the mistakes

Comment

• VY calls people by their numbers frequently. He's called himself #10 before, so I wouldn't think much of it. Plus, I don't think it's in Vince's nature to be facetious. If he had a real problem with riding the pine, then I'd expect him to come out and say it bluntly.

I understand why Vince is mad at the media, but he should know that it's what's expected nowadays. You have a young, star athlete who's as polarizing as VY, and when you combine that with "OMG! He run awayz and is gunna commit teh suicide!!!," and you have ratings. He's mad cause the media guided the viewer to think the worst and didn't report anything to contradict that. That's fine for a young player to think that. Hopefully he can use it as ammunition for success.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Good game today. I wish the offense could've kept the shutout. Lendale broke out today, and Chris Johnson was beastly the whole game. We need a healthy Justin Gage bad.
                  RIP themaninblack

Comment

• KC worst run defense in history...lendale 80 yards....omgz

Comment

• Originally posted by stephenson86 View Post
                      KC worst run defense in history...lendale 80 yards....omgz
                      Yeah. I think I could've ran that one in. They almost caught him at the end too. I think Lendale slowed down when he realized there wasn't a cheeseburger waiting for him in the endzone.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• 6-0!!!

I had to work this morning, so I missed most of the game. But, I got to listen to Mike Keith call it on the radio, which is almost as good as watching it live. Anyway, how did Hawkins look? I know he only had a catch or two, but considering how successful the ground game was and passing the ball never being a priority, I figured the lack of catches isn't entirely on him.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I think Hawkins actually had 2 catches which led WR's. LOL
                          RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Digging the new Team Leader status BTW TitanHope.
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Lol, thank ya kindly VDM! At least I can un-sticky the '08 Draft thread now! :D
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Damn, when a defense is letting Lendale run wild in the secondary, and giving up a huge 80 yard run, your defense is just unacceptable. Just ripped the Chiefs apart

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information