• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not a jinx after all! Hooray!
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Damn Fox...screwed me over cause just when Bironas was going to kick the game winner, they cut to commercial to lead into the Giants vs. Cowboys game. Just annoying, but great result, good all around game, limited mistakes, the slash and dash combo worked well, and even though the pass defense wasn't up to par with other games, Hope got another interception.

P.S. the Titans d-line can cover some ground and are monsters

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
      Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
        Damn Fox...screwed me over cause just when Bironas was going to kick the game winner, they cut to commercial to lead into the Giants vs. Cowboys game. Just annoying, but great result, good all around game, limited mistakes, the slash and dash combo worked well, and even though the pass defense wasn't up to par with other games, Hope got another interception.

P.S. the Titans d-line can cover some ground and are monsters
        Yea fox really ****** all of us on that one.

Comment

• I got to see the kick. I didn't even get to see the DAL/NYG game on Fox. ATL/OAK came on instead. Sucks livin' ten minutes from the TN/GA border.

I used many a backslash in this post...

Oh, and Chris Hope is a professional football player who in fact plays professional football very well! w00t!!!
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            Yea fox really ****** all of us on that one.
            i think its a NFL rule...

Comment

• Out of curiosity what is the deal with Chris Henry? Obviously he isn't going to get any carries on this squad but at this point is he even worth keeping? I've watched 5 or so Titans games and haven't seen him even on special teams. So what's the deal with him? Seems like a cut worthy candidate.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Henry is iffy.

Chris Johnson right now if the engine of the offense. The offense moves as he does, and even LenDale is playing better.

If Johnson were to go down, *knocks on wood*, the offense would revert to last year's offense. The passing game stays the same no matter which QB and WR's are out there, so obviously the "factor backs," as Vince Young's favorite fan Merrill Hodge would say, are what makes this offense as a whole go from horrid to above-average.

LenDale is awesome inside the 20's, but without Johnson, the outside the 20's RB role would be vacant. Chris Henry has the ability to be that guy, and hopefully he would if the worst happened.

I don't think he gets cut. The coaches and front office have been patient with that draft class - It was Mike Reinfeldt's first one. Even 3rd RD pick Paul Williams, who has done absolutely nothing, has been kept in favor of more productive WR's like Roydell Williams. The emergence of Chris Johnson and increased productivity from LenDale has caused Henry to be inactive, and that's not Henry's fault.

In fact, we carry 4 RB's. Johnson, White, Henry, and Quinton Ganther. Ganther's been a PS standout a long time, and had a monster preseason. So Fisher decided that he earned a spot on the roster. Ganther is on special teams, and can also play FB if needed. So he gets the nod over Henry on Sundays because of those traits.

Henry produced more than LenDale did as a rookie, so the potential is definitely there. He's behind two guys who are playing lights out, and he's a 2nd RD pick. Gotta think the coaches will be patient, and his future with the organization will probably be decided when LenDale's contract runs out.
                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• New sig! Chris Hope rox!!!

Signature by DJC!

Leavin this baby right here so I can get it come Draft Day! If anyone minds reppin' me so I can find this post easier, I'd appreciate it and return the favor!
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Sweet Sig. I'm starting to wonder if both Chris Hope and Mike Griff can both make the pro bowl if they keep this level of play up. If not both, then which one would get the nod first?
                    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• We are 9-0. That is all.
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Indeed.

If a ball gets tipped, Chris Hope will be coming down with it. Dats da facts, Jack...

Also, I felt the need to re-title our good ole Titans Discussion forum!
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• I don't want to hear the pundits and analysts say anymore that the Titans can't win by throwing the ball. This was another statement game, and we are indisputably the best team in the AFC. I claim that we are the best in the NFL, but there can still be an argument made for the defending super bowl champs

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                          Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• WOOOOOOOO.

9-0 Haven't changed my sig since 5 minutes b4 the 1st game.

Its the sig lol.

Comment

• What defensive system do the Titans run? Zone Blitz, Tampa-2? What?

Comment

• Base Cover-2 DEF. It's not the Tampa 2 that the Bucs, Colts, and Bears use though. It's quite unique unto itself due to the style of play the DL deploys, and the DB's still play man-coverage regularly. Plus, Jeff Fisher comes from the Ditka tree, and is one of the few coaches who are familiar with the 4-6 Bear DEF to utilize it ingame.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information